Mold and Mildew Control – EnviroPro

Warning: Harmful or Fatal in Swallowed

Ingredients: Deionized water, Tributytin maleate, inert ingredients

EnviroPro Mold/Mildew Control was created to handle the problem of mold and mildew (and their related odors) by rendering the surfaces resistant to attack by micro-organisms. As with any powerful cleaner, precautions must be taken. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear goggles and rubber gloves when handling.

Directions for use:

EnviroPro Mold/Mildew Control can be used on any surface. Spray EnviroPro Mold/Mildew Control evenly on affected area. There is no need to rinse or to dry.

See MSDS sheet for product information and additional precautions and use directions.

100% Money-back Guarantee.

Warranty Notice:

Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, nor accepts any responsibility for any direct or consequential damages beyond the purchase price, because seller cannot control user’s handling and use, or effect of use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.

Precautionary Statement:

Hazard to humans and domestic animals: Corrosive. Causes eye and skin damage. Fatal if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear goggles or face shield and rubber gloves when handling. Avoid contamination of food. Environmental hazards: Treated effluent should not be discharged where it will drain into lakes, streams, ponds, or public water.


  • Do not reuse empty container.
  • Offer for recycling or reconditioning.
  • Do not use or store near heat or open flame.


  • Keep out of the reach of children.
  • Do not take internally.
  • If swallowed, consult a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water.

Bioforce Enviro-Tech, Inc.
701 North 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55411
(612) 321-0922