Allergy Relief Information Center
There are approximately 44 million people in the USA suffering from allergies and the numbers are increasing. The Allergy Relief Center gives you information on symptoms of allergies and guidance on combating allergies to not spend your life sniffling, sneezing and congested.
|Allergy Center:||Allergy Solutions | Allergy Guides | Allergy Prevention | Indoors | Seasonal | Treatments | Skin | Latex | Children’s|
|Learning Center | Allergy Consumer Review|
Your first line of defense for allergy relief is to equip yourself with an excellent HEPA air purifier to clear the air of allergens such as dust mites, pollen, mold or other lung penetrating particles. Our highest-rated allergy relief machines are IQair, QuietPure, BlueAir, or Austin Air which do an excellent job at allergy control. However we have an extensive line of allergy air purifiers at price points to suit every pocket book.
View: Allergy Air Purifiers
HEPA vacuum cleaners are your next more important product when it comes to your quest for allergy relief. HEPA vacuum cleaners will remove dust and allergens which have settled on surfaces like carpets,floors and upholstery and the best of them contain the allergy particles inside the vacuum.The Miele Complete C3 Brilliant Canister is our top-of-the-line HEPA vacuum cleaner, but we offer a variety of some HEPA vacuum cleaner recommendations for allergy control.
View: HEPA Vacuum Cleaners
With a vapor steam cleaner you will be able to clean, disinfect, deodorize, kill dust mites, mold and get your home allergen free. Steam cleaners are the perfect tool for allergy sufferers and those with multiple chemical sensitivities. Imagine being able to deep clean your home without using supermarket chemicals and have a powerful EPA certified disinfectant with only using water vapor! We heartily recommend steam cleaning for allergy relief.
View: Steam Cleaners
An excellent way to reduce allergens in your home is by using furnace filters. The best ones are permanent, washable and effective at filtering allergens before they enter your home. While a furnace filter cannot capture the smallest particles captured by air purifiers we see them as a perfect first step in allergy control.
View: Furnace Filters
- Allergy Proof Your Home
Simple steps to relieve and prevent household allergies such as mold, dust, dust mites and dander.
- Mold Allergy Solution Guide
Once mold is in your home, you need a plan to get rid of it and control it. Use this solution guide for effective solutions.
- Cat Allergies Guide
Do you have a cat allergy? Some of the people here do too. We put together this excellent guide to cat allergies so you can keep your cats and reduce or eliminate your allergic reactions. Did you know that what causes a cat allergy sufferer to itch, sneeze and…
- Mold Allergies Guide
Molds such as fungus mold and slime mold are most often found in areas that have high humidity levels such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms or damp basements (especially after flooding). It is important to try and prevent mold and mildew growth, and if it’s too late…
- Pollen and Hay Fever Allergies
When conditions are right, a plant starts to pollinate. Weather affects how much pollen is carried in the air each year, but it has less effect on when pollination occurs. As a rule, weeds pollinate in late summer and fall. The weed that causes 75 percent of all hay fever is…
- Dust Mite Allergies
Dust mites can’t be seen but there are millions of them in every unprepared home that cause year-round allergies and asthma. They live in your mattresses, pillows, carpets, furniture, bedding, clothing and…
- Dr. Steve Houser explains why your allergies and sinuses may be intimately connected and recommends what you can do to build up your immune system and how to prevent allergies. The Allergy – Sinus Connection By Dr. Steve Houser
- What are Allergies? An explanation of allergy basics for the new allergy sufferer.
What are allergies? Just ask the 44 million Americans suffering from one form of an allergy or another. Allergies present themselves when your body mistakes a harmless substance for something dangerous, thus trying to rid itself of this danger. While your body attempts to excrete the allergen (foreign substance), it causes…
- Pet Allergies
Common questions about pet allergies answered and pet allergy relief products recommended. A pet allergy is an allergic reaction to a pets dander and/or saliva. Over 10 percent of the nation are allergic to their pet. Symptoms to pet allergies come in the form of…
- Allergies and Living with Cats
We love our cats, particularly the children but I am wondering whether they are killing me as I have allergies. I am having a hard time breathing and…
- Ocular Allergies – What you need to know about eye allergies, and getting the relief you need.
- Cat Allergies Guide
- Dust Mite Allergies are one of the most common and pervasive of indoor allergies.
- Dust Mites FAQ gives you basic pointers on how to control these allergy inducers.
- Dust Mite Allergy Solution Guide
- Dust Free Bedrooms are is the most important rooms in the house. Read how to make yours allergy free, and get indoor allergy relief.
- Mold Allergies FAQ:Tells you how to rid yourself of mold.
- Mold allergy solution guide
- Remodeling with Allergies: Remodeling your House? Read our Allergy Sufferers Survival Guide to Remodeling.
- Travel With Allergies (including Sinus and Asthma): If you are traveling there are things you can do to avoid those musty, stale smelling hotel rooms that bring on allergies.
- For a lot more information on indoor air quality issues, visit the Learning Center.
Do you dread the spring and the fall because of the sneezing attacks and difficulties breathing? Find our more about these conditions.
- Hay Fever Allergy
- Hay Fever Solution Guid (including Pollen)
- Pollen Solution Guide (including Hay Fever)
These allergy treatment articles are excellent resources.
- Hives Treatments
- Immunotherapy FAQ
- Immunotherapy Pros and Cons
- Sinusitis Through IV Antibiotics Treatments
Skin allergies are a very common problem, find great skin allergy information here.
- Atopic Dermatitis: Help for skin allergies.
- Eczema: Dealing with skin allergies.
- Hives: What they are and how to control them, and get relief.
How to find latex allergy relief from products made with latex.
- Latex Allergies: The Basics
Unfortunately, we seem to hand down our allergies to our children. Here is some excellent guidance to get allergy relief for children.
- Asthma Control Center: The latest asthma news, research, medical information and asthma relief product reviews.
- Healthy Home Center: Tips galore on how to create a healthy home to protect you and your family against allergens, chemicals and viruses as well as indoor air quality advice and education.
- Mold Removal Center: Helps you prevent mold growth and kill mold spores in your home for mold allergy relief
- Sinus Relief Center: A guide to the best articles written by experts on the relief of the pain from sinus headaches and sinusitis.