Kumi Kookoon's Silk Classic Collection
Silk bedding by Kumi Kookoon including silk sheets, duvet covers, pillow shams, bed skirts and throw blankets. The Classic Collection is a luxurious line of hypoallergenic silk bedding that comes in a variety of colors in all bed sizes.
See our entire family of silk bedding including sheet sets, duvet covers, comforters, pillowcases, pillows, sleep sacks and silk baby blankets.
Silk is an excellent choice of bedding for anyone who wants the ultimate in comfort and luxury while sleeping. It is particularly good for those who have allergies, arthritis or other ailments because it is naturally hypoallergenic, inhospitable to dust mites and moisture, mildew and odor resistant. Since silk bedding provides a drier environment, it is a perfect choice for our customers with arthritis or other ailments that are aggravated by dampness. The lightweight of silk also does not put any added pressure on sensitive joints.
- Wicks moisture away from the body
- Adjusts to the environment’s temperature acting warmer in winter, cooler in the summer
- Silk fibers naturally adhere to one another withstanding deterioration
- Composed of 18 essential amino acids
- Studies show amino acids can counter the effects of aging, especially in the facial skin
- Amino acids can help calm the nervous system
Natural Properties of Silk:
Dry clean only. For everyday freshness, air your silk bedding for a few minutes in indirect sunlight. The sun will naturally encourage silk to release impurities trapped inside the fiber. This bedding is sumptuous, but durable and will retain its original luster providing it is properly cared for. We recommend taking all silk bedding to a professional dry cleaner that has experience cleaning charmeuse silk products. Do not machine wash or wet clean.
One of the finest makers of silk bedding, Kumi Kookoon takes pride in using only grade “A” raw mulberry silk to make all of the Classic Collection bedding. The raw silk is produced by silkworms that are fed pure mulberry leaves and is either woven into a 20 momme satin-finished charmeuse silk or hand-stretched and sewn together to make a silk filling that will not bunch or shift. Available in all of Kumi Kookoon’s colors, the classic collection can also be mixed and matched with any of Kumi Kookoon’s other collections to make a slightly different bed set.
Kumi Kookoon Classic Silk Duvet Cover
Kumi Kookoon Classic Silk Duvet Cover
- Style: The duvet covers tie closed at both ends to accommodate most comforters
- Type of silk: Pure charmeuse silk
- Unique feature: These work best with Kumi Kookoon’s own silk-filled comforters because they contain loops that coordinate with the duvet cover ties to hold the comforter in place inside the duvet cover
- Sizes: Twin, Full, Queen and King sizes
Kumi Kookoon Classic Silk Throw
- Style: Covered with soft charmeuse silk, this throw blanket features a five-stitch border with silk covered button detailing in the center
- Type of silk: Pure charmeuse silk covering with hand-stretched pure mulberry silk fiber filling
- Size: An ideal size throw, this throw measures 52” x 72'
Technical Specifications of Kumi Kookoon Classic Silk Duvet Cover
|Kumi Kookoon Classic Silk Duvet Cover|
Video Reviews of Kumi Kookoon Classic Silk Duvet Cover
Filters & Accessories for Kumi Kookoon Classic Silk Duvet Cover
|Twin||68” x 86”|
|Full||78” x 86”|
|Queen||90” x 86”|
|King||104” x 94”|
|Cal King||108” x 98”|
|Silk Flat Sheets||Size|
|Twin||66” x 106”|
|Full/Queen||90” x 106”|
|Eastern King||108” x 106”|
|California King||115” x 110”|
|Silk Fitted Sheets||Size|
|Baby||25” x 50” x 8” Deep|
|Twin||39” x 75” x 15” Deep|
|Full/Queen||54” x 75” x 15” Deep|
|Eastern King||78” x 80” x 15” Deep|
|California King||72” x 84” x 15” Deep|
|Boudoir||12” x 16”|
||20" x 26"|
||20" x 30"|
||20" x 36"|
|Euro||24” x 24”|
|Silk Bed Skirt||Size|
|Twin||39” x 75” x 15”|
|Full/Queen||54” x 75” x 15”|
|Eastern King||78” x 80” x 15”|
|California King||72” x 84” x 15”|
|Throw||52” x 72”|
|Baby||30” x 36”|
Available colors: champagne, chocolate, gold, ivory, midnight, pebble, raindrop, sapphire, white, wine, sage, iris, lavender. Note: May vary from your monitor color slightly.
Please click to enlarge color swatches
Availability: This bedding is custom made per order and will ship out in 1-2 business days.
Please note: Twin sheets and full fitted sheets are available to ship in white, ivory, sage, raindrop and midnight. Twin duvet covers are available to ship in white, ivory, midnight and pebble. Full duvet covers are available to ship in white, ivory, sage and wine. Remaining colors are custom made for these sizes only and will ship out in 8 - 10 weeks.
Please Note: Unopened bedding may be returned within 10 days. Opened bedding is not returnable unless due to manufacturers defect and is exchange only. Bedding is guarantee to be free from defects for a period of 5 years. However, this does not guarantee against normal wear and tear or improper care.