Ogallala Wool Pillows are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a hypoallergenic cotton covered wool pillow that is resistant to dust mites.
- Wants a Medium to Firm pillow that maintains its shape to provide a good night's sleep for up to 10 years
- Prefers pillows that do not grow moldy with age, or 'de-gas' from synthetic fiber fill
- Wants a supportive pillow that cushions your pressure points
- Prefers a warm pillow perfect for cool nights
- Wants 100% American grown domestic wool pillow covered in a 230 thread count cambric cotton cover
Pillow specifications:Domestic sheep wool fiber is overlapped and intertwined to create a batting which is covered in a cambric cotton fabric ticking. We sell these pillows in two styles: deluxe (firm for side sleepers) or classic (medium for stomach or back sleepers).
Technical Specifications of Ogallala Wool Pillows
|Ogallala Wool Pillows|
Video Reviews of Ogallala Wool Pillows
Filters & Accessories for Ogallala Wool Pillows
|Size||Dimensions (inches)||Fill weight (lbs)|
|Standard||20" x 25"||Classic: 1.5 lbs
Deluxe: 2 lbs
|Queen||20" x 29"||Classic: 2 lbs
Deluxe: 2.5 lbs
|King||20" x 35"||Classic: 2.5 lbs
Deluxe: 3 lbs
|Neckroll||6" x 15" (use for travel or as a decorative pillow)||Deluxe: 1 lb|
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Availability: These pillows normally ship out in 2-3 weeks.