Ogallala Wool Pillows
The Ogallala Wool Pillows has been discontinued.
This item is discontinued.
Please consider our Solus Organic Wool Pearl Pillow as an alternative choice.
Ogallala Wool Pillows are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a hypoallergenic cotton covered wool pillow that is resistant to dust mites.
- Wants a Medium to Firm pillow that maintains its shape to provide a good night's sleep for up to 10 years
- Prefers pillows that do not grow moldy with age, or 'de-gas' from synthetic fiber fill
- Wants a supportive pillow that cushions your pressure points
- Prefers a warm pillow perfect for cool nights
- Wants 100% American grown domestic wool pillow covered in a 230 thread count cambric cotton cover
Pillow specifications:Domestic sheep wool fiber is overlapped and intertwined to create a batting which is covered in a cambric cotton fabric ticking. We sell these pillows in two styles: deluxe (firm for side sleepers) or classic (medium for stomach or back sleepers).
Technical Specifications of Ogallala Wool Pillows
|Ogallala Wool Pillows|
Video Reviews of Ogallala Wool Pillows
Filters & Accessories for Ogallala Wool Pillows
|Size||Dimensions (inches)||Fill weight (lbs)|
|Standard||20" x 25"||Classic: 1.5 lbs
Deluxe: 2 lbs
|Queen||20" x 29"||Classic: 2 lbs
Deluxe: 2.5 lbs
|King||20" x 35"||Classic: 2.5 lbs
Deluxe: 3 lbs
|Neckroll||6" x 15" (use for travel or as a decorative pillow)||Deluxe: 1 lb|
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Availability: These pillows normally ship out in 2-3 weeks.