Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic PillowEXPERT:
The Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillow provides you with an amazing hotel-like sleeping experience. Choose from soft, medium or firm densities for the perfect night's sleep. A 2-inch baffled edge makes this pillow even better for back and side sleepers. Guaranteed for 10 years! Sold individually.
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillow
Hypoallergenic hotel luxury pillow. Sizes: Queen, King; Firmness: Soft, Medium, Firm; Cover: 100% Ctn 233 TC; Fill: Hollow fiber. Sold Individually.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Customers Also Bought
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Pillow
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Gusseted Cooling Pillow
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Sheet Set
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Comforter
Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress Pad
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillow are ideal for someone who...
- Desires a luxurious hotel quality pillow
- Is a back or side sleeper
- Suffers from allergies and wants a hypoallergenic pillow
- Is looking for a high quality pillow that is affordable yet designed to last
- Built to last with a 10-year guarantee!
- Completely hypoallergenic—dust mite resistant!
- 100% cotton, 233 thread count cover
- Hand crafted with care to the same standards as the most expensive pillows used by the world’s premier luxury hotels
- Patented hollow fiber whipped polyester fill feels like down
- Fill does not shift, bunch or become compressed
- Consistent fill level relieves pressure points in the neck and head
- Extra-deep 2-inch baffled edge design increases loft; perfect for back and side sleepers
- Machine wash and dry
- Sizes: Queen or King
- Densities: Soft, Medium or Firm
- Designed in the USA
- Made with care by hand in China
- Offers the difficult-to-find OEKO-TEX® healthy certification which guarantees this product is free from harmful chemicals
Do not iron.
OEKO-TEX® products are tested for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives such as tetra and pentachlorophenol. Textiles are also tested for banned carcinogenic and proven allergenic substances and must have skin-friendly pH values and acceptable color fastness.
The OEKO-TEX® test and certification system is centrally issued by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. There are 16 independent accredited facilities for textile testing and research and the Association currently operates 50 contact offices in all important global regions of textile production.
Designed in the USA. Assembled by hand in China.
- Hotel Plush Pillow is larger
- Hotel Plush Pillow offers a more substantial cotton covering
- Hotel Plush Pillow fill is thicker/plumper and more consistent throughout the pillow
- Hotel Plush Pillow is OEKO-TEX® tested and certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- Filling of that other pillow is cheap, inconsistent, lumpy and useless after being washed
Summary:Are you a side or back sleeper? These gusseted Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillows provide the comfort and support needed for a great night's rest. Crafted from a patented hollow fiber fill, the lofty gusseted pillow delivers that hotel bedding experience every night of the week. Made from a smooth and soft 233-thread count cotton cover, our hypoallergenic all natural back and side sleeper pillow features a 2-inch gusseted sidewall for superior loft. Nestle your head and neck into this thick, plush pillow and you’ll be visiting dreamland before you know it.
Technical Specifications of Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillow
|Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillow|
|Thread count||233 TC|
|Pillow covering||100% Cotton|
|Fill||Hollow Fiber Whipped Polyester Fill|
|Pillow support||Soft, Medium & Firm|
|Dimensions||Queen: 18'W x 28'L; King: 18'W x 35'L|
Video Reviews of Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillow
Filters & Accessories for Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillow
|Queen||28" x 18" x 7.0"|
|King||35" x 18" x 7.0"|
Warranty: 10-year manufacturer’s warranty for defects in workmanship or materials from the date of purchase.
Please Note: Open bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.