Hotel Plush Cotton Dust Mite Pillow CoverOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
The Hotel Plush Dust Mite Pillow Cover is handcrafted and chemical and allergen free so you can have peace of mind while sleeping. Made with luxury in mind, the feel of this pillow is soft without the crumbly feeling many dust mite pillows have. This pillow dust mite cover is OEKO-TEX® certified and comes in queen and king sizes.
Hotel Plush Cotton Dust Mite Pillow Cover
100% unbleached cotton, 233 thread count, chemical and allergen free single pillowcase. Provides a superior night's sleep.
AVAILABILITY: Temporarily Out of Stock.
NOTE: All opened bedding products (i.e. pillows, pillow cases, comforters, sheets, encasings) cannot be returned.
Customers Also Bought
Hotel Plush Cotton Dust Mite Mattress Cover
Hotel Plush 100% Cotton Sateen Pillowcase Set
Hotel Plush 100% Cotton Sateen Sheet Set
Solus Organic Cotton Pillow Cover Set
Solus Organic Cotton Comforter Cover
Solus 9" Organic Cotton Mattress Cover
Solus 12" Organic Cotton Mattress Cover
Solus 16" Organic Cotton Mattress Cover
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Sheet Set
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Gusseted Cooling Pillow
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Pillow
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Comforter
Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress Pad
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Pillow
Hotel Plush Cooling Comforter, Sheet Set & Pillow Bundle
Encase your pillows with organic cotton material and enjoy an allergy-free night’s rest. Dust mites are a health concern for many people and every Hotel Plush Dust Mite Pillow Cover is 100% cotton and 233 thread count to preserve the luxury feel you love without leaving behind function.
Hotel Plush Cotton Dust Mite Pillow Cover are ideal for someone who...
- Worries about dust mite allergies when they're sleeping
- Is allergic to certain materials
- Wants luxury feel from their pillow covers
- Travels often and doesn't like hotel-provided pillow covers
- 100% unbleached Cotton
- OEKO-TEX® tested and certified for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives
- 233 thread count
- Designed in the USA
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusively available at AllergyBuyersClub
OEKO-TEX® products are tested for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives such as tetra and pentachlorophenol. Textiles are also tested for banned carcinogenic and proven allergenic substances and must have skin-friendly pH values and acceptable color fastness.
The OEKO-TEX® test and certification system is centrally issued by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. There are 16 independent accredited facilities for textile testing and research and the Association currently operates 50 contact offices in all important global regions of textile production.
Designed in the USA. Assembled by hand in China.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Barrier to Dust Mites|
|2. Barrier to Dust Mite Allergens|
|3. Fabric Quality|
|4. Zipper Quality|
|5. Construction Quality|
|6. Sleeping Comfort (quiet and discrete under sheets - no plastic feel)|
|7. Easy to put on|
|10. Value for Price|
|11. Manufacturer's Warranty|
- Hotel Plush dust mite covers have been tested by the OEKO-TEX® standard which is an independent test and certification system for all types of textiles tested for harmful substances
- Constructed from soft 233 thread count 100% organic cotton, the hypoallergenic Hotel Plush dust mite covers are soft to the touch but still durable and made for use
- These dust mite covers are easy to care for, just throw them in the washing machine on a cold or warm wash cycle and then tumble dry on low heat
Technical Specifications of Hotel Plush Cotton Dust Mite Pillow Cover
|Hotel Plush Cotton Dust Mite Pillow Cover|
|Dust Mite Encasing Fabric|
|Dust Mite Encasing Fabric||100% Unbleached Cotton|
|Size||Queen or King|