Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress PadOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
Sleep better tonight with the Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress Pad constructed with a buttery-soft, yet durable, 400 thread count Tencel-blend fabric. Cool to the touch, cool all night long. Available sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King and Cal. King. An AllergyBuyersClub Exclusive!
Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress Pad
Color: white. 1/4' thick, 400 thread count. Cooling fiber top, microfiber fill, stretch skirt.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
NOTE: All opened bedding products (i.e. pillows, pillow cases, comforters, sheets, encasings) cannot be returned.
Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress Pad are ideal for someone who...
- Desires a mattress pad that stays cool to help regulate warm body temperatures
- Is experiencing menopause, an illness or just runs hot
- Need a mattress pad that will fit deep mattresses
- Cool to the touch
- Stays cool all night long
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric for a dry night's sleep
- Luxurious sateen 400 thread-count cover
- Handcrafted cover made from a luxurious Tencel-blend fabric
- Filled with a unique microfiber for maintaining a cool sleeping experience
- Twin: 39" x 75" x 11"
- Full: 54" x 75" x 18"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 18"
- King: 78" x 80" x 18"
- California King: 72" x 84" x 18"
- Designed in the USA
- Machine wash cool and dry
- Exclusively available at AllergyBuyersClub
OEKO-TEX® standard is an independent test and certification system for all types of textiles tested for harmful substances. The standards are globally binding and reviewed/modified/expanded each year. The test parameters include: (1) substances banned by law, (2) substances regulated by law, (3) substances know to be harmful to health which have not yet been explicitly regulated by law, and (4) parameters for safeguarding health.
OEKO-TEX® products are tested for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives such as tetra and pentachlorophenol. Textiles are also tested for banned carcinogenic and proven allergenic substances and must have skin-friendly pH values and acceptable color fastness.
The OEKO-TEX® test and certification system is centrally issued by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. There are 16 independent accredited facilities for textile testing and research and the Association currently operates 50 contact offices in all important global regions of textile production.
Designed in the USA. Assembled by hand in China.
- Protects your mattress while keeping you cool at the same time
- Soft fabrics will keep you cozy throughout the night
- Hand sewn with the highest-quality fabric
- Easy care, machine washable
Summary:This extra-soft, 400 thread count cooling mattress pad is not just cool to the touch, it stays cool all night long. In fact, this mattress pad will even feel cool right out of your dryer. The secret is in our proprietary Tencel-blend fabric that is not only cool, its sateen finish is simply luxurious. Our cooling mattress pad will keep you cool and dry throughout the night. You can count on the Hotel Plush cooling mattress pad night after night because it is made from the highest-quality fabrics and is hand constructed for you to enjoy for years.
Technical Specifications of Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress Pad
|Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress Pad|
|Underside Threadcount||400 TC|
|Mattress topper materials|
|Mattress topper materials||Microfiber|
|Key Features||Elastic side skirt fits up to 18' depth mattress|
|Mattress Pad Warranty|
|Mattress Pad Warranty||1-year|