Honeywell HCE322V Digital Ceramic Tower HeaterEXPERT:
The Honeywell HCE322V Digital Ceramic Tower Heater has been discontinued.
The Honeywell HCE322V Digital Ceramic Tower Heater delivers two constant-heat settings and oscillates for wide-area coverage. This Honeywell ceramic heater features digital controls and a large LCD display.
Honeywell HCE322V Digital Ceramic Tower Heater are ideal for someone who...
- Looking for multiple safety features for worry-free operation
- Wants a heater that oscillates
- User-friendly digital controls and an easy-to-read LCD display
- Energy-efficient, programmable thermostat
- Two heat settings: Max Heat and Energy Saver
- Cool Touch housing
- Auto-off tip-over protection
- Overheat protection
- Oscillates for wide-area coverage
- Permanent filter that prevents dust and particles from entering the heater
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transport
- 1-, 2-, 4- and 8-hour timer settings
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Heating Efficiency|
|2. Fan Speeds|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Energy Consumption|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Heat Distribution|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Value for Price|
The HCE322V heater allows you to customize your heating experience in large-sized rooms. With a number of safety features, you can feel comfortable knowing that it is safe to use in your home.
- Safety features that exceed industry standards
- Slim, compact design fits easily in any space
- Recessed carrying handle for quick and easy transport
Summary:Customize your heating experience with the Honeywell HCE322V heater. Its programmable thermostat, four timer settings and two constant-heat settings allow you to easily set your desired heat level. It will fit comfortably in your home with its slim and compact design and the built-in carrying handle makes it easy to move from room to room. The HCE322V includes multiple safety features that exceed industry standards, giving you the peace of mind that it is safe to use in your home.
Honeywell HCE322V Digital Ceramic Tower Heater
Technical Specifications of Honeywell HCE322V Digital Ceramic Tower Heater
|Honeywell HCE322V Digital Ceramic Tower Heater|
|Energy Consumption||1,500 watts max|
|Heat Settings||Max Heat and Energy Saver|
|Dimensions||21.6"H x 6.7"D x 8.7"W|