Clear-ease Natural Fruit Enzyme Tablets for Natural Sinus and Allergy ReliefEXPERT:
The Clear-ease Natural Fruit Enzyme Tablets has been discontinued.
Clear-ease Natural Fruit Enzyme Tablets for Natural Sinus and Allergy Relief are ideal for someone who...
- Uses their voice professionally such as sales people, singers, public speakers, teachers, etc
- Frequent fliers such as pilots, flight attendants, business travelers
- SCUBA and deep sea divers
- Suffers from TMJ (temperomandibular joint)
- Is prone to sinus infections
- Wants to reduce mucus in throat and sinuses
- Developed by a leading throat, nose and ear specialist
- Made of natural fruit enzymes: Papain and Bromelain
- Papain comes from the latex of green papaya fruit
- Bromelain comes from pineapple stems and fruit
- These proteolytic enzymes are clinically prove to help thin mucus and maintain a healthy respiratory system including nasal passage, throat and sinuses
- Thins mucus
- Soothes throat
- Helps prevent plugged ears
- Carefully calibrated enzymatic activity in each tablet (1,000,000 FCCPU Bromelain enzymes, 500,000 FCCPU Papain enzymes, 8,750 HUT Protease)
- Fruity taste
- Dissolves in mouth
- Fast working relief
- Each bottle contains 60 lozenge tablets
Ingredients:Bromelain enzymes, Papain enzymes, Protease, slippery elm bark, Xylitol, natural and artifical flavors, Magnesium Stearate
Made from a reliable and leading sinus irrigation manufacturer, we were excited to add this product to our offerings. It sounded like a great addition to supplement an existing nasal irrigation and sinus health regimen. The product claims to be good for soothing a soar throat, unplugging ears and reducing mucus. It is also safe and has natural active ingredients. It is important to note that this is not a miracle drug and is most effective when used consistently or as directed to help maintain a healthy and clear respiratory system. The directions want you to use 3 tables per day and they are to be dissolved in your mouth and not swallowed. This can be a problem if you do not like the taste. They actually do not taste that bad, but they do have a chalky consistency. For comparison, I would say they are most like fruity Tums.
If you are going to be using them to help with flying or other activities that can cause plugged ears (diving or driving/hiking through higher elevations) you should start use at least 2 days prior. Before I learned of this, I gave a few tables to a friend who had a congestion cold to use on their flight. They took one on the plain but sadly still suffered from clogged ears for the rest of the day. I came to two conclusions for why it didn’t work. They probably didn’t take it correctly and the cold was too advanced for the help of a supplemental product. After furthering my knowledge of Clear-ease, I believe it was probably a little of both reasons. Clear-ease is not a quick fix and it is not as strong as an effervescent or menthol product.
In my opinion, Clear-ease would be handy to have on hand and to take at the start of a cold to help beat mucus, or take a few days before a flight, or start taking a week or so before a big presentation to help keep you clear and healthy. I have taken these for a few days at a time when I feel like I'm starting to get a little clogged and they have helped. I am not a huge fan of letting them dissolve in my mouth and usually end up chewing them by mistake. I am not sure how much this impacts their effectiveness, but not the less I still do see some improvements. The effects seem to only last a few hours but that is why they tell you to take 3 a day. Overall I think these tablets are definitely worth trying, especially because they are reasonably priced. They probably won't work for everyone and some people will hate the taste, but if they do work for you, this is a product you will always want to keep on hand.
Technical Specifications of Clear-ease Natural Fruit Enzyme Tablets
|Clear-ease Natural Fruit Enzyme Tablets|
Video Reviews of Clear-ease Natural Fruit Enzyme Tablets
Filters & Accessories for Clear-ease Natural Fruit Enzyme Tablets
Availability: Usually ships out in 2-3 days.