GermGuardian® AC5000 UVC and HEPA Air PurifierEXPERT:
The GermGuardian® AC5000 UVC and true HEPA air purifier captures allergens and kill germs, viruses and bacteria. Compact tower air purifier cleans rooms up to 185 sq. ft. Great all purpose air cleaner. See expert reviews and customer reviews.
See all of our Germ Guardian Healthy Home Products.
Multi-level Filtration and Germ Killing:
- Pre-Filter: captures large particles like dust and pet hair to prolong the life of the HEPA filter
- True HEPA Filter: captures 99.9% of airborne particles including dust mites, debris, mold spores, pollen and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns.
- Photocatalyst + Charcoal Filter: Titanium Dioxide coats the charcoal filter and is activated by the UV light to neutralize gases and odors and prevents the growth of bacteria, germs and mold spores
- UV-C Germicidal Lamp: acts as the light source for the PCO filter and kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and mold spores
- 3 Fan Speeds: manual knob can be set to low, medium or high
- Quiet: air circulates quietly on all three speeds
- Indicator Lights: shows when power is on and when UV lamp is on
- Area Coverage: cleans the air in a room up to 185 sq. ft.(approx. 13' x 14' room) with 4.5 air changes/hr on speed 3
- Easy to Move: it is light weight weighing only 10.5 lbs and has a built-in carry handle on the back
- Easy Maintenance: Combination filter means only 1 filter to replace, pre-filter Velcros to combo filter so it is easily removed to clean - filter and UV bulb should be replaced at least once a year
Pre-filter: remove from combination filter and clean with the brush attachment of your vacuum cleaner
Combination HEPA Filter: replace every 6-12 months depending on use. When filter turns grey or black it should be replaced with a new one
UV-C bulb: should be replaced every 10-12 months depending on use (replacement bulb is only sold directly from manufacturer)
- Compact design requires very little floor space
- Simple and easy to use – no frills, no confusion
- Easy and affordable filter maintenance
- Lightweight with carry handle
- Good filtration of particles
- Kills germs, viruses and bacteria
- CADR rated for efficiency
- Covers only a single room (186 sq ft – approx. 13'x14' room)
- UV bulb change requires a screwdriver
Summary:This is a good multi-purpose, compact air purifier for a single room approximately 186 sq. ft. During our testing, it significantly reduced the particles in the air and its fan is quiet enough on low to use in a bedroom while sleeping. It is very simple to use with a manual knob fan control and push button UV light option. This would be a great solution for allergy sufferers looking for an affordable air cleaner that is easy to maintain. No frills, bells or whistles, just a good all around air purifier to help keep your breathing air clean, healthy and free of airborne germs, viruses and bacteria.
Germ Guardian Air Purifier Model AC5000 Replacement UV Bulb
Technical Specifications of Germ Guardian Air Purifier Model AC5000 Replacement UV Bulb
|Germ Guardian Air Purifier Model AC5000 Replacement UV Bulb|
Video Reviews of Germ Guardian Air Purifier Model AC5000 Replacement UV Bulb
Filters & Accessories for Germ Guardian Air Purifier Model AC5000 Replacement UV Bulb
Germ Guardian Air Purifier Model AC5000 Replacement Filter
Includes 1 replacement filter for Germ Guardian AC5000 Air Purifier. Includes Pre-filter, True HEPA, Charcoal, Photocatylst. Replace as need when filter turns grey or black (approx every 6-12 months).
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
GG AP AC50FLT
Availability: Ships out within 2-3 days