Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump - RefurbishedOur Expert Rating:
The Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump - Refurbished has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
This item has been discontinued. Please visit our Open Box/Refurbished Clearance Center to view our selection of refurbished and open box dehumidifiers.
See all of our available Friedrich Dehumidifiers.
Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump - Refurbished are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a basement dehumidifier that will effectively operate down to a low temperature of 41°F
- Wants a basement dehumidifier with 3 drainage options: a built-in condensate pump for automatic removal, gravity drain hose for continuous drainage or manual bucket removal
- Looking for a sleek, modern-looking dehumidifier that will fit nicely in a room
- Low-temperature operation down to 41°F
- 3 water removal options
- Built-in drain pump; can lift water up to 15 ft.
- Continuous drainage hook up
- Manual bucket removal
- Adjustable humidity control from 30% to 90% in 5% increments
- Displays current relative humidity and temperature
- Automatic defrost cycle
- 2 fan speeds: low, high
- Digital touch controls
- Programmable timer from 1 – 24 hours
- Auto shut-off and indicator when the bucket is full
- Washable, slide-out filter
- Built-in caster wheels
- Energy Star rated
- 90-day warranty
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Friedrich D70BP refurbished dehumidifier works like new and provides the reliable removal of up to 70 pints of moisture per day. The D70BP works great in damp and moldy basements, offices and other areas up to 1,400 square feet in size.
- Features a built-in condensate pump and an included hose for effortless hook-up. Once the dehumidifier is set up in your basement or storage area, you can forget about emptying buckets or other maintenance that comes along with disposing of the water.
- Stylish and unique design—we feel the Friedrich D70BP's design will fit nicely within almost any home's decor
- With automatic defrost and the ability to operate in temperatures down to 41°F, the D70BP dehumidifier will perform well in cooler environments
- Auto-restart function relieves you of worrying about a power failure when you're away from your home—after a power outage, the humidifier will turn itself back on and it will run on the original settings that you selected
- Features set-it-and-forget-it adjustable humidity control with a digital temperature and relative humidity display: after you select the desired humidity level between 30% to 90%, the dehumidifier will then show the actual humidity and temperature in the room. When testing the readings against a calibrated humidistat, we found that the built-in hygrometer was fairly accurate.
- Features an easy access, front-loading bucket for manual water removal
- Energy-efficient—energy star rating of 3.5 pints of moisture removal per kilowatt hour of electricity used
- The noise level of this dehumidifier is a little too loud for a bedroom, but will work fine in a finished basement or large unfinished area
Summary:We are happy to have the D70BP in our selection of dehumidifiers with all of the features you need to remove moisture in rooms like basements, offices and storage areas. The Friedrich D70BP refurbished dehumidifier may have some smaller cosmetic flaws, but the functionality of the unit works just like it is new. It features quality drainage tools including a powerful internal condensate pump, a drainage hose and an easy-to-set-up continuous-drainage hook up. Another great feature is the current temperature and humidity-level display that shows on the unit so that you can see the current condition of your room. If you have a cold or damp basement, the Friedrich D70BP refurbished dehumidifier would be a good choice for you since it features auto-defrost and will operate in temperatures down to 41°F. We found the Friedrich D70BP to be a solid basement dehumidifier that delivers first-rate water removal results every day.
Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump - Refurbished
Technical Specifications of Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump - Refurbished
|Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump - Refurbished|
|Coverage Area||1,400 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||70 pints (pints per day set at 80F, 60%RH)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||1.8 L/kWh|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||41° - 95°|
|Bucket Capacity||16.2 pints|
|Bucket Position||Front of the unit|
|Drain Hose||Yes;16' in length|
|Power Supply||840 watts, 7.7 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||23.25"H x 15"W x 11.5"D|
|Weight (lbs)||44 lbs.|