The Foobot is an amazing device that will quickly and simply provide you with information about your indoor air quality (IAQ). Perhaps you sense a problem in your home or business and think that its time to buy an air purifier; time to get a Foobot. Own an air purifier and interested in determining if it is actually improve your environment's air quality? We strongly recommend the Foobot as your solution for knowledge and educated decision making. Not only does the Foobot offer real time IAQ feedback with colored LED lights, it also maps your IAQ trends over time, accessible through a free downloadable App for Apple and Android operating systems. You will be able to see when your air quality is better or worse and can begin monitoring behaviors to determine the cause of your IAQ changes. The Foobot is so intelligent, it monitors all of the rooms in a single story home up to 1100 sq. ft. For larger homes we recommend one Foobot monitor per floor. Not only will you know the airborne particle and gas counts in your home, you will also be able to track the dangerous Carbon Dioxcide levels with Foobot. Additionally, you will receive important air quality warnings from the World Health Organization that apply to the area where you live. Revolutionary and ingenious, the Foobot will change the way you think about air.
Foobot Indoor Air Quality Monitors are ideal for someone who...
- Is interested in a healthier lifestyle.
- Suffer from respiratory issues including allergies, asthma or COPD
- Want to locate the sources of pollution in their home and remove them
- Would like to determine if their air purification system is reducing harmful contaminants.
- Wants free, helpful advise for improving their air quality.
- 24/7 single floor, multi-room air quality monitoring
- Fine airborne particles count (0.03 pm to 2.5 pm)
- Total VOC level
- Carbon Monoxide level
- Carbon Dioxide level
- Colored LED lights provide hands-free on your indoor air quality
- Free downloadable app and cloud storage for your data
- Free IAQ notifications from the World Health Organization
- Receive predictive data about your habits which effect your indoor air quality
- Optional community interaction for the sharing of data, ideas and solutions
- Dynamically adaptive sensor readings and wifi updates ensure sensor accuracy
- 5 Volt USB power adapter
The Foobot air quality monitor utilizes a series of high quality, factory calibrated sensors for on-the-fly signal processing for airborne pollutants. Data is stored every 5 minutes to a dedicated cloud for on-demand data measurements via the free downloadable App. For immediate air quality feedback, simply tap the Foobot two times to activate the smart LED air quality display. The easy to understand light display provides immediate feedback on your indoor air quality.
- Size 0.03 pm to 2.5 pm
- Range: 0 mg/ m3 to 1.4 mg/m3
- Precision: +/-12%
- Total VOCs:
- Sensors: MOS sensor tech. auto motive industry grade; high reliability and stability; low latency detection
- Detects: Formaldehyde, Iso-Butane, Toluene, Methane, Benzene, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Temperature, Humidity and more
Clean the surface of the Foobot with a dry cloth or with a cloth and PC cleaning solution.
Th Foobot is the first consumer friendly air quality monitor for people interested in not just monitoring their air quality but also learning how to improve the health of their home. The device is attractive, simple to install and simple to understand. There are some intelligent additional features such as tips, community and games that all lead to a single outcome; educating you about the air you are breathing.
Summary:If you are concerned about the quality of air inside your home, you will find the Foobot to be an indispensable addition to your life. This seemingly simple device monitors your air for Carbon Monoxide, Formaldehyde, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Ammonia, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Toluene as well as other dangerous VOCs. If levels reach a level that is considered unsafe, the Foobot will alert you with its colored LED display system. You will use the free App to evaluate long term trends and interact with the Foobot community. Let the Foobot ensure safe air in your home while providing a unique educational tool for the family,
Foobot Air Quality Monitor
Technical Specifications of Foobot Air Quality Monitor
|Foobot Air Quality Monitor|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||Monitors 1,100 sq. ft.|
|Dimensions||3.2'W x 2.6'D x 6.7'H|
|Finish / Color|
|Finish / Color||White|
Video Reviews of Foobot Air Quality Monitor
Filters & Accessories for Foobot Air Quality Monitor