EuroFlex EZ1 Monster Steam Mops
The EuroFlex EZ1 Steam Mop uses natural, high-temperature steam vapor to safely sanitize hard floor surfaces. Helps to eliminate dirt, grime, bacteria, dust mites and other allergens. Perfect for those who prefer chemical-free, fume-free cleaning. Fast shipping and a 30-day no-hassle return policy.
EuroFlex EZ1 Monster Steam Mops are ideal for someone who...
- Would like a steam mop that offers two-directional steam
- Wants to clean without the use of harsh chemicals
- Wants a steam mop with front nozzles to reach harder-to-clean areas
- Wants to quickly and safely remove dirt and grime from sealed hardwood floors, tile, linoleum and ceramic floors
- Lightweight design
- Provides 2 steam modes:
- Emits steam via the underside of the steam mop
- Emits steam via 4 frontal steam nozzles
- Stainless steel boiler with dry heating element
- Boiler power: 1,200 watts
- Water capacity: 0.6 liters/20 oz.
- Steam temperature: 266°F
- Steam pressure: 51 psi
- 3-minute heat-up time
- Steam-ready indicator light
- Power-on indicator light
- Trigger on handle to control frontal steam jets
- Carpet tray glides over rugs and carpets
- Ergonomic, curved reclining handle
- Runs up to 25 minutes (let the steamer cool for 5 minutes before refilling with tap water)
- Cord length: 23 feet
- Includes 3 microfiber pads
- Manufacturer's limited 1-year warranty
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature & Dryness|
|2. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|3. Quality and Absorption of Pads|
|4. Heat Up Time|
|5. Weight & Maneuverability|
|6. Length of Power Cord|
|7. Overall Machine Construction|
|8. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|9. Value for the Price|
Our testing team found the EuroFlex EZ1 Monster to be a great cleaner when you want to clean without the use of harsh household chemical-based cleaners. The Monster harnesses the power of 266°F steam to effortlessly disinfect and loosen grime and dirt for your floors.
- High-temperature steam ensures the Monster is effectively killing bacteria, germs and dust mites on floor surfaces
- Frontal steam jets are controlled by a trigger on the handle. This was extremely useful and much easier to clean the often untouched undersides of cabinets and baseboards.
- We really enjoyed the steam-on-command design because the Monster only emits steam while in use. Once you stop and park it in its upright position, the steam will immediately stop. As a result, less water is used, increasing operating time and there is less risk of damaging the floor if you step away briefly.
- The combination of the high-temperature steam and microfiber material acts like a magnet when loosening and picking up dirt, hair and spills. Unlike some other floor cleaners and mops, these pads can easily be machine washed and used multiple times.
- Heats up fast in around 3 minutes so that you can tend to spills quickly
- Has a decent-sized capacity water tank of 500 ml which allowed us to continuously steam for around 30 minutes before needing to refill
- The Monster is equipped with a long power cord which allows for easy reach in larger-sized rooms and even multiple rooms in smaller areas (such as in apartments)
- Does not have a boiler empty indicator. However, once you see that it isn't emitting steam, that is a sign that the tank needs to be refilled.
Summary:Overall, our product testers felt the Monster emitted a satisfactory amount of steam vapor and they liked that it didn't leave floors soaking wet. In only a minute or two after gliding over the floor, the floors were left virtually dry and streak free. As mentioned above, what really sets the EuroFlex EZ1 Monster steam mop apart from the rest of our steam mop lineup is its frontal steam jets and steam-on-command design. With all of these unique features and the included microfiber pads and carpet tray, we certainly feel the Monster offers a great bang for your buck.
Technical Specifications of EuroFlex EZ1 Monster Steam Mops
|EuroFlex EZ1 Monster Steam Mops|
|Tank Capacity||0.6 liters/20 oz.|
|Heat Up Time|
|Heat Up Time||3 minutes|
|Operating Time||Up to 25 minutes|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||23'|
|Power Requirement||1,200 Watts|
|Dimensions||Handle length: 4 ft.
Product size: 11 3/4" 8 1/4" x 11 1/2"
|Weight||6 lb. 6 oz.|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's 1-year warranty|