Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners
Electrolux vacuum cleaners continue to surprise us, as they offer so much at such a reasonable price. There is a complete range of canister and upright vacuum cleaner types in the Electrolux range. Each of them has Hepa filters and sealed bodies which prevent allergens being spewed back into the air. They are consumer friendly in their designs and they are an excellent choice for the allergy sufferer. We test all our Electrolux vacuums and can attest to their quality.
We offer a complete selection of Elecrolux vacuum cleaner bags, filters and accessories.
` The Electrolux vacuum cleaner brand consists of a design philosophy dedicated to six areas and all of their products are manufactured with these in mind:
- Intuitive- their vacuum designs anticipate and adapt to consumer’s needs with a simple design that is easy to use without the need for lengthy explanation on how to use it.
- Design- Electrolux vacuum cleaners have designs that function with a quiet and stylish look.
- Simplicity- Electrolux vacuums are designed without a lot of clutter and are clean and classy looking to blend in with the consumer’s homes.
- Reliable, uncomplicated technology- Electrolux machiness are both reliable and simple to use.
Why Electrolux vacuum cleaners performs so well:
1. Motor - Electrolux vacuum cleaners feature high-efficiency suction motors for maximum performance.
2. Durability - Through consumer satisfaction feedback they have determined that nearly nine out of every ten Electrolux canister owners believe their products offer superb quality and that they would definitely buy another Electrolux.
3. Warranty - Electrolux stands behind their vacuum cleaners as seen by their recent introduction of a five year manufacturer’s parts and labor warranty, which was an improvement on their previous two year warranty on full sized models.
4. Emissions - Many of Electrolux’s vacuum cleaners are designed to make it easier for allergy sufferers and those preferring clean air to be able to breathe clean air with a sealed HEPA filtration system that holds inside 99.97% of dust, dirt, and allergens.
5. Ultra-quiet - Electrolux offers the quietest premium power team vacuum cleaner on the market with the UltraSilencer Deep Clean. It features:
- Double Hull construction and air tight design to insulate and keep the noise inside the vacuum.
- Internal air path to minimize air turbulence, which is another source of noise
- It is constructed with vibration absorbing motor mounts
- Sound absorbing foam is used to quiet the exhaust air
7. Bags - A patented dust bag design ensures dust will not escape. One of its key features is the patented S bag design, which uses an auto close feature to seal the vacuum bag, preventing dust and dirt from escaping back into the air when disposing it. The bag has a sturdy construction and is guaranteed to withstand the pressure of powerful suction and damage from vacuuming hard particles like gravel.
8. Filters -
- HEPA filter-The replaceable H12 HEPA filter in Electrolux vacuums is designed to filter out 99.5% of all dust particles and allergens down to .3 microns.
- Washable HEPA filter- Many Electrolux vacuum cleaners feature washable HEPA filters for easy maintenance Clean every 3-4 months or as needed. Replace every 2-3 years as needed. The H12 washable filter captures 99.5% of all dust, pollen, and other airborne irritants
- Pre-motor filter- protects the motor from any particulates 1 micron and larger and is washable.
- Electrolux UltraActive bagless canister and the Nimble bagless upright offers a true cyclonic separation system to separate most of the dirt from the air before it reaches the filter so the filter stays clean and the vacuum retains maximum cleaning power.
- The plastic parts in vacuums in the green line are made mostly from post consumer recycled plastics with the ErgoSpace Green consisting of 55% of them.
- Electrolux vacuum cleaners accomplish this by reclaiming durable plastics from landfills. The result is a savings of 50 percent of the water and 85 percent of the energy used to manufacture virgin plastic*. By using a mix of recycled and non-recycled parts, Electrolux reaches the same high quality standards it does with its other vacuum cleaners, ensuring that the vacuum’s lifespan helps to keep it out of landfills longer.
- In 2010 and for the fourth consecutive year, Electrolux was recognized as a leader in the consumer durables industry sector in the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Electrolux ranks among the top 10 percent of the 2,500 largest companies for social and environmental performance.
- The canisters in the Electrolux green line will soon feature a patented sustainable dust bag. The large capacity s-bag GREEN is a long lasting, eco-friendlier dust bag made of completely renewable resources including plant starches, natural rubber, and recycled cardboard. Available only on Electrolux products, the s-bag GREEN ensures a high level of vacuum performance. It uses 42 percent less nonrenewable energy in production, making its environmental impact significantly less that that of a typical dust bag.
Ease of Use:
Electrolux vacuum cleaners have the following intuitive, ease-of-use features to streamline the cleaning process:
- Digital display on canister indicates suction level and when it is time to replace the filter and dust bag. Electronic push buttons on the handle control power, brush roll and suction level.
- Power brush w/ edge to edge cleaning, foot pedal for quick carpet height adjustment and finger tip brush roll control which easily removes from the wand with its quick release foot pedal.
- Quick release telescopic wand offers height adjustment from either end.
- LED headlights illuminate hard to reach areas for thorough cleaning
- Long power cord and auto-rewind. Cord pulls out smoothly and the large foot pedal enables easy auto-rewind.
- All pieces of an Electrolux vacuum cleaner snap into place with quick release buttons for removal.
- Filters are easy to access and can be changed in seconds.
- Hose swivel where it attaches to the handle and the canister prevents tangling and crimping of the hose.
- Ergonomic hose handle
- The Electrolux canister vacuum cleaners are lightweight and pull easily behind you with its large rear wheels and front swivel wheel that are rubber coated.
The new Electrolux Nimble bagless upright vacuum cleaner features:
- Smooth swivel action guidance system makes cleaning around furniture easy.
- Retractable parking wheels automatically stabilize the vacuum when not in use.
- Unique Versatool 3-in-1 tool cleans stairs and crevices with ease.
- One-touch floor selector cleans carpet and bare floors faster than ever with the 3 push button controls.
- Quick-release, telescoping wand enables users to use attachments with ease.
- 30 foot power cord for less frequent changing from one power outlet to another.
- Large power head with edge to edge cleaning.
- The Nimble upright vacuum cleaner comes all put together and ready to use straight out of the box. No tools needed to assemble