Eco Down Alternative Pillows made from Purified Recycled Water BottlesEXPERT:
Eco-friendly down alternative pillows. Feature an organic cotton cover and filled with fiber made from purified recycle water bottles. Hypoallergenic- safe for you and the environment. Expert reviews, Customer reviews.
Eco Down Alternative Pillows
Includes 1 King pillow. Organic cotton cover. Green down-alternative fill. Standard sized: 20"W x 36"L. Soft, Med, Firm.
AVAILABILITY: Ships out in 2-3 days
Eco Down Alternative Pillows made from Purified Recycled Water Bottles are ideal for someone who...
- Is allergic to down, wool and latex
- Follows a vegan lifestyle
- Wants a green product that is healthy for the user and environment
- Wants a soft, scrunch-able pillow at an affordable price
- Eco-friendly down alternative fill made from purified recycled water bottles
- 300 thread count organic cotton shell
- Fill is hypoallergenic, anti-microbial and resistant to dust mites and mildew
- Ideal for those who are allergic to down, wool or latex
- Feels similar to silk fill but is much more affordable
- Resilient like down
- Very Soft and scrunch-able, good for stomach and side sleepers
- Consistent surface relieves pressure points for a comfortable sleep
- Resists clumping
- 100% vegan – no animal products
- Safe for the environment and you
- Standard or King sized
- Soft, Medium or Firm
Summary:If you want to feel ecologically correct while you sleep, and need a down alternative pillow, this Eco Down pillow is surely one to consider. They are unbelievably soft which as a side sleeper I appreciate because I can squish it up right around my neck. I tried the one in “soft” because I like an extra soft pillow but would guess that most people would prefer at least a “medium”. The advantage of this pillow besides being ‘green’ and made from recycled plastic bottles (which boggles my mind), is that it is anti-microbial and resistant to dust mites. I think the thing that is so special about this pillow is its softness, and I daresay it is softer than the finest down, so you really feel you have a luxurious pillow when the price tag is relatively modest. I haven’t used it long enough to comment on how it lasts over time, a process that can take years! However, if you are not looking or a cervical pillow or one that is hypoallergenic down, this is a pillow that I predict that you could seriously fall in love with. (by Mercia Tapping, CEO/President)
Technical Specifications of Eco Down Alternative Pillows
|Eco Down Alternative Pillows|
Video Reviews of Eco Down Alternative Pillows
Filters & Accessories for Eco Down Alternative Pillows
20"W x 28"L
Soft = 20 oz.
20"W x 36"L
Soft = 28.5 oz.
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under warranty
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 days