Ebac RM85 Dehumidifier
The Ebac RM85 is a high capacity, rugged commercial grade dehumidifier. Removes up to 9 gallons of moisture per day and features an internal pump for automatic water removal. Effectively dries areas up to 1400 square feet.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
Fral FDK100 Dehumidifier with FREE QuietPure Whisper HEPA Tower Air Purifier by Aerus
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac RM85 Dehumidifier are ideal for someone who...
- Is a flood restoration specialist and needs a powerful, rugged and portable dehumidifier to move from site to site.
- Who is seeking quick and reliable moisture removal after a flood or excessive water damage.
- Needs a portable dehumidifier that will effectively operate in low temperatures down to 41°F.
- Wants an included internal condensate pump for hassle free water removal.
- Quick, responsive moisture control in harsh environments
- Removes up to 9 gallons of water per day
- Internal condensate pump (pumps water up to 10 ft vertically)
- Pump purge allows you to drain pump before transport
- "Reverse Cycle" defrosting feature
- Durable Rotational Molded Polyethylene Housing
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Hours Run Meter providing accurate run time measurements
- Compact size permits one-man operation
- Rugged wheels with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Collapsible handle for easy transport
- Simple operation with standard 115V plug
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac RM85 is a rugged, portable dehumidifier that is tough enough for restoration professionals yet features energy efficient, user-friendly design for residential applications.
- Provides fast, dependable and energy-efficient drying.
- "Reverse Cycle" defrosting feature will automatically melt away frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Internal condensate pump eliminates the need to empty buckets.
- Pump purge facility allows the condensate pump to be drained before moving to another location and prevents water spillage during transport.
- Lightweight yet robust design is ideal for both commercial and residential work.
- Encased in a durable rotational molded polyethylene housing that is tough enough to resist shocks and impacts while transporting.
- No humidistat control.
Summary:Following a flood or excessive water damage it is essential to quickly restore the area in order to protect your furnishings and more importantly your health from mold and bacteria that may grow. The RM85 is a heavy-duty piece of equipment that can quickly handle the harshest environments and assist with proper restoration and moisture removal. Its high efficiency rotary compressor guarantees maximum extraction with the lowest running costs. In all, the RM85 combines professional performance, portability and user-friendly operation in one compact unit.
Technical Specifications of Ebac RM85 Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump
|Ebac RM85 Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1400 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||70 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60%|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||37 to 90°F|
|Drain Hose||25 ft.|
|Noise Level||52 dba|
|Moisture Removal||Up to 9 gallons per day|
|Condensate pump||Yes, internal|
|Wheel mounted dehumidifier|
|Wheel mounted dehumidifier||Yes|
|Power Supply||1080 watts, 7 amps, 110V|
|Dimensions||37"H x 21.5"W x 19"D|
|Weight (lbs)||99 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|