Ebac Neptune DehumidifiersOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
Ebac industrial dehumidifier for commercial or home dehumidification helps prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Operates down to 33°F. Portable dehumidifier ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Ebac Neptune Dehumidifiers
For areas up to 800 square feet. Removes up to 52 pints of moisture per day.
AVAILABILITY: Ships within 1-2 business days
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac Neptune Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for home or industrial dehumidification in up to 800 sq. ft. in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas in harsh conditions.
- Needs dehumidification up to 52 pints of water removal per day for flood restoration, moisture control, or tough flooded areas in basements, warehouses, storerooms, electrical and communications switching stations, locker rooms, pumping stations and more.
- Wants a rugged dehumidifier with a heavy duty steel exterior.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Quickly removes moisture
- 'Hot Gas' defrost system for effective operation down to 33°F
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost control for optimum performance
- Heavy duty steel chassis and powder coated for durability
- Collapsible, rugged handle for mobility
- Anti-vibration rubber feet
- Simple to operate
- Extra long power cord
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install||Not Applicable|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac Neptune is ideal for medium size application in industrial and commercial environments. Furthermore, it is quiet enough to still use in a residential basement, garage, or any area of one’s home. It is not the prettiest cabinet to look at so most people will prefer using it in an unfinished area or for emergency and urgent water removal situations that may arise from flooding due to the weather or interior malfunctions.
- Energy Efficient: uses low energy to run dehumidifiers - 2.25 RLA (running load amps) per hour.
- Powerful: has a compressor that handles 5,600 BTU per hour.
- Easy mobility: dehumidifier has 1 durable carry handle for transport.
- Affordable: priced within the budget of most restoration specialists or homeowners.
- Low temperature operation: hot gas defrost is a great feature of these Ebac dehumidifiers, and particularly important in cold basements or unheated areas that require constant dehumidification; without a defrost feature, dehumidifiers can shut off for long periods of time.
- No adjustable humidistat, however the optional humidistat controller sold below can help power the dehumidifier on and off based on the desired humidity level chosen
- Dehumidifier does not include a condensate pump, however the optional pump sold below can help remove the moisture automatically
- Not as mobile as the Ebac Triton, since the Neptune does not have wheels
Summary:The Ebac Neptune Dehumidifier is a rugged, yet portable dehumidifier that will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air. It is well suited for both residential and commercial use and will continue to provide high capacity water removal in low temperatures down to 33°F. If you are in need of fast, dependable and energy-efficient moisture removal in an area up to 800 square feet, the Neptune is a great choice. The Neptune dehumidifier lacks a few convenience features such as a humidistat, built-in pump and caster wheels, nonetheless, it represents a very good value and offers a lot in the way of performance.
Technical Specifications of Ebac Neptune Dehumidifiers
|Ebac Neptune Dehumidifiers|
|Coverage Area||Up to 800 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||52 pints per day up to set @ 90°F 90% humidity, 12 gallons in extreme conditions|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 95°F|
|Power Supply||470 watts, 5 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||29' H x 20' W x 16' D|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|
Video Reviews of Ebac Neptune Dehumidifiers
Filters & Accessories for Ebac Neptune Dehumidifiers
BGG Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer Clock
Combines three displays for time, temperature and humidity in one simple, user-friendly device. Includes max/min memory with reset for temperature and humidity. Features built-in tilt stand and wall mounting feature.
Availability: Ships out in 2-3 business days, Lower 48 US states only.
GE DE BGG02