Ebac Free Star Dehumidifiers
Ebac industrial dehumidifiers for commercial or large home dehumidification help prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Dehumidifiers ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
- Provides energy efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications
- "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system for effective low temp operation down to 33°F
- Integral condensate pump with 20’ of vertical lift
- Backwards incline fan to move dry air long distances
- Two stage cooling & drying
- Drying & defrost indicator lamps
- Internal/external humidistat
- inlet air filter
- Epoxy powder coated chassis for long term protection
- Low amp draw
- Protected with GFI plug
- Adjustable feet
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac Free Star dehumidifier is a powerful low temperature dehumidifier ideal for restoration and water damage applications. This extremely durable and reliable machine will easily remove a maximum of 13-28 gallons of moisture from even the harshest of conditions.
- Removes up to 13 gallons of moisture per day under typical humidity levels in areas as large as 1800 square feet. The maximum moisture removal varies depending on the relative humidity (RH) of a room. This dehumidifier will move 28 gallons of moisture at 100% RH, 13 gallons at 60% RH.
- Operates at temperatures as low as 33 degrees.
- Internal condensate pump with 20 foot lift and drainage hose allow for easy continuous drainage.
- Washable filter is easily accessible for effortless cleaning.
- Epoxy powder coated chassis and a GFI plug add to the durable construction.
- Backed by 1 year warranty with 3 years on the compressor, evaporator and condenser.
- At 160 lbs, this is a heavy unit and is best for permanent installation.
Summary:If you plagued with severe moisture conditions at extreme temperatures, high or low, the Ebac Free Star could be your best solution. This dehumidifier utilizes a 2 stage cooling and drying to remove up to 28 gallons of moisture quickly and quietly. The hot gas defrost cycle allows for easy operation at temperatures as low as 33 degrees. Keep in mind the actual moisture removal at lower temperatures and low relative humidity will be significantly less than 28 gallons/day. The washable filter, built in condensate pump and adjustable humidistat provide easy operation and maintenance. With a sturdy metal frame, these units are built to last and would make a fantastic permanent solution for anyone looking for significant drying.
Ebac Free Star Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
Technical Specifications of Ebac Free Star Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
|Ebac Free Star Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1800 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||105 pints/day at 80°F, 60% RH
224 pt/day at saturation, 100% RH
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33° - 105°F|
|CFM||Low: 437 CFM
High: 538 CFM
|Noise Level||57 dBa|
|Power Supply||900 watts, 8 amps, 115V|
|Dimensions||37.9'H x 24.3'W x 18.7'D|
|Weight (lbs)||160 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|