Ebac CD85 Dehumidifiers
Ebac industrial dehumidifier for commercial or home dehumidification helps prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Operates down to 33°F. Portable dehumidifier ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Ebac CD85 Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
Built-in condensate pump. Covers up to 1500 square feet. Removes up to 56 pints of moisture per day.
AVAILABILITY: Ships within 1-2 business days
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac CD85 Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Needs a commercial or heavy duty dehumidifier for an open area in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas.
- Needs a dehumidifier with different air flow options.
- Needs a compact dehumidifier to fit in a crawl space.
- Needs a dehumidifier that will effectively operate in low temperatures.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Wants a powerful, automatic built-in condensate pump, or a hose drainage option.
- Quick moisture control in harsh environments
- "Hot Gas" defrosting feature provides effective operation down to 33°F
- High capacity, fully automatic, condensate pump
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness
- Convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment
- Configurable inlet and outlet positions
- Inlet filter
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- Simplicity of installation and operation with 115V plug
- Extra long power cord
- Low power consumption
The CD85 is a high capacity dehumidifier, made to operate at high efficiencies by removing moisture from the air through the refrigeration process. The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray, which is equipped with an internal condensate pump for easy removal of collected moisture. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore, discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humiditywithin the area. Because the CD ranges of units are equipped with an internal humidistat, they automatically switch on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac CD85 is a versatile dehumidifier designed to provide efficient humidity control in a wide variety of areas including offices, warehouses, storage areas, restaurants and basements.
- Suitable for harsh and very damp environments up to 1500 square feet.
- Rather compact dehumidifier with different air flow inlet and outlet configuration possibilities.
- Equipped with a condensate pump for hassle-free water removal.
- Built-in "hot gas defrost" feature for low temperature operation, which is particularly important in cold and unheated environments.
- Adjustable humidistat control will automatically switch unit on and off to help save energy and expense.
- Heavy duty steel chassis and housing for long-lasting durability.
- Easy set up and operation.
- These units do not have wheels or carry handles for easy mobility.
Summary:The rugged and ever-so-reliable CD85 dehumidifier is the perfect solution for those seeking moderate to extreme moisture control in a variety of unrelenting environments. Its built-in condensate pump makes for effortless water removal and its "hot gas" defrost feature ensures dependability in cool environments. What we really like about the CD85 dehumidifier is its configurable inlet and outlet positions which will allow the user to set up the perfect airflow no matter the type of application. This high capacity dehumidifier is built tough and is a quick, dependable and economical solution to extreme humidity issues.
Technical Specifications of Ebac CD85 Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
|Ebac CD85 Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump|
|Coverage Area||1500 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||56 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60%RH|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F – 95°F|
|Noise Level||57 dBa|
|Power Supply||880 watts, 7 amps, 115V, 60hz|
|Dimensions||15.75'H x 23.6'W x 13.5'D|
|Weight (lbs)||75 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|