Ebac CD100 and CD100E DehumidifiersEXPERT:
Ebac industrial dehumidifiers for commercial or large home dehumidification help prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Dehumidifies up to a 3000 sq. ft. room and removes up to 93 pints of water per day. Dehumidifiers ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Ebac CD100 Dehumidifiers
Covers up to 3000 square feet. Removes up to 97 pints of moisture per day.
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Ebac CD100E Dehumidifiers
Features adjustable alarm humidistat and wall mounting bracket/installation kit.
AVAILABILITY:Ships within 1-2 business days
BGG Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer Clock
Monitors and displays time, temperature and humidity in one user-friendly device.
AVAILABILITY:Ships out in 2-3 business days, Lower 48 US states only.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac CD100 and CD100E Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for commercial or heavy duty dehumidification in an area up to 3000 sq. ft. with either moderately damp to extremely wet areas and harsh conditions.
- Needs dehumidification up to to 93 pints of water removal per day for high humidity areas such as warehouses, storerooms, electrical and communications switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs, and active marine vessels.
- Prefers an adjustable humidistat to control humidity level in a room.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Versatile dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity issues
- "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system for effective operation down to 33°F
- Adjustable humidistat to control desired level of dryness
- "Floating" compressor for vibration & mobility protection
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glace
- Rugged epoxy-coated steel chassis
- Simple operation
- Can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install||Not Applicable|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
Excessive moisture and harsh conditions are no match against the Ebac CD100 and CD100E Industrial Dehumidifiers. These heavy duty dehumidifiers are ideal for large, extremely wet areas such as warehouses, storerooms, locker rooms, and basements and even more extreme locations like off shore oil rigs or marine vessels.
- Removes up to 11.62 gallons of excess moisture in spaces up to 3000 square feet and at temperatures as low as 33 degrees.
- These powerful and effective machines are remarkably quiet.
- Condensate tube provides continuous drainage.
- The CD100 is equipped with sturdy carry handles for easy moving and the CD100E includes a convenient wall mounting/installation kit.
- Different lamps act as system indicators providing operating status.
- 'Hot Gas' defrost automatically eliminates frost build up.
- No wheels available on dehumidifiers.
- No internal pump.
- Dehumidifiers are heavy at 135 lbs.
Summary:Say goodbye to mold, mildew, and condensation build up with the help of this truly remarkable dehumidifier. The Ebac CD100 and CD100E are durable and reliable choices for even the most extreme conditions. With a high air flow and low temperature operation, these machines are true workhorses removing as much as 11.6 gallons of moisture per day. The CD100E even comes equipped with an alarm humidistat for areas requiring remote humidity monitoring. Auto defrost, adjustable humidistat and sturdy epoxy coated steel chassis are just a few of the features that make the Ebac CD100 and CD100E among the most effective and reliable dehumidifiers available.
Ebac CD100 Dehumidifiers
Technical Specifications of Ebac CD100 Dehumidifiers
|Ebac CD100 Dehumidifiers||BGG Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer Clock|
|Coverage Area||3,000 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||Up to 97 pints per day set @ 80°, 60% RH, 20 gallons at saturation|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 95°F||14 - 140°F air temperature|
|Noise Level||66 dBa|
|Power Supply||1090 watts, 16 amps, 115V, 60 Hz||1 AAA battery (included)|
|Dimensions||16'H x 36'W x 20'D||4.3" x 2.8" x 0.8"|
|Weight (lbs)||135 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|