dpl® Flex Light Therapy Pain Relief PadOur Expert Rating:
The dpl® Flex Light Therapy Pain Relief Pad has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
The dpl® Flex deep penetrating light therapy pain relief pad has been Discontinued.
dpl® Flex Light Therapy Pain Relief Pad are ideal for someone who...
- Wants relief from minor muscle and join aches
- Suffers from pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Would like to increase local blood circulation
- Experiences temporary muscle spasms
- NASA®-developed LED technology
- Flexible fabric embedded with 5mm medical-grade infrared and deep red lights
- FDA-cleared Class II Medical Device
- Provides all-natural safe and effective temporary relief from:
- Muscle spasms
- Pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, tendonitis and fibromyalgia
- Sore joints and muscles
- Strains and trauma
- Recommended use: 20 min.
- Comfortable flex pad measures 10'L x 5-1/4'W
- Operating Temp: 32°F to 80°F
- Wavelengths: Infrared LED 880nm, RED LED 660nm
- Power: 9 Watts, 12 Volts
- Can be used from any USB power source
- Includes Flexible pad with USB/AC adapter, 2 adjustable straps and an owner's manual
- 1-year limited warranty
- All-natural pain relief for neck, back, shoulders, knees, arms and legs
- Helps reduce painful inflammation and stiffness
- Provides a temporary increase in blood circulation to the treated area
- Adjustable Velcro straps allows you to comfortably contour your flex pad for different body areas
- LED technology delivers targeted relief exactly where you need it
- dpl® flex pad can be used just about anywhere with it's convenient USB portability
- Non-invasive, safe and easy to use
- This product contains neoprene. Those allergic to neoprene should not use this product without first consulting a physician
- Should not be used with liniments or ointments that contain heat-producing ingredients as a skin burn could result
Summary:The new dpl® Flex system is an FDA-Cleared Class II OTC Medical Device designed to deliver red light therapy to body tissue for therapeutic healing. This non-invasive and safe to use flexible pad comfortably fits the curves and contours of your body to treat your specific targeted area. Designed using the latest in red light therapy technology, the dpl® flex pad is intended for the relaxation of muscles and temporary relief of muscle spams, minor muscle and joint aches, inflammation, and pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
Technical Specifications of dpl® Flex Light Therapy Pain Relief Pad
|dpl® Flex Light Therapy Pain Relief Pad|