Condensate Pump and Tubing
A Condensate pump is a great attachment for any dehumidifier without a water pump. With 20 ft. of tubing and a 15 ft. vertical lift this Condensate pump will help keep your basement dry.
We also offer several dehumidifiers with pumps that are built-into the dehumidifier for basements, homes and commercial applications.
Condensate Pump and Tubing are ideal for someone who...
- Owns a dehumidifier without an internal pump.
- Prefers to continuously drain their dehumidifier rather than having to empty the bucket but does not have a floor drain.
- The area where the water is to be drained to is off the floor like a sink, window, or the floor above the room.
- They cannot or do not wish to elevate their dehumidifier from the floor to assist the flow of water into the drainage location.
- Would prefer a pump that is very quiet and does not continuously run.
- Wants a unit that can pump up to 15 feet vertically and several times horizontally along the ground.
- Float switch: The pump will automatically activate when the water level is 2” from the top of the reservoir. Water will be pumped out until the float switch is once again activated, at which point the motor will stop
- Power: 15 feet of vertical lift or 20 feet horizontally
- Mounting brackets: Allows for secure mounting to the wall
- Hose: 20 ft. hose included
- 3-year warranty
- Energy Efficient: The pump does not run continuously. The reservoir’s water level controls the units operation.
- Quiet Operation: when the pump is activated it sounds like a swoosh!
- Low Maintenance: We really like that the pump turns itself on and off so you will never have to remember to change your dehumidifier’s bucket. Most dehumidifiers will not operate with a full bucket, having a pump will allow your dehumidifier to operate without disruption and to maintain a steady level of humidity in your basement.
- Power: This Condensate pump has the power to pump water as needed up to 15 feet high or 20 feet long.
- Multi use: designed to also remove waste water from air conditioning systems, ice machines, drinking fountains and coolers.
- Dehumidifiers with Condensate hoses located below the pump's 4.5' inlet will need to be raised off the ground.
- Does not have a safety switch in case the float malfunctions and pump reservoir overflows.
Technical Specifications of Dehumidifier Pump and Tubing
|Dehumidifier Pump and Tubing|
|Motor||(hp @ rpn): 1/20 @ 3000|
|Inlet size||2 Inlets 1' & 1 - 3/8'|
|Pipe discharge size|
|Pipe discharge size||3/8' in diameter|
|Reservoir capacity||3 qt.|
|Max temp||110° F|
|Tubing||20 ft. hose included|
|Power Cord (ft.)|
|Power Cord (ft.)||6 ft.|
|Dimensions||9.25'W x 5.5'D x 8.25'H|
|Warranty||3-year warranty after installation|