Comfort-Aire WHD-130A Whole House Dehumidifiers – Prevent Mold, Mildew Growth and Maintain Comfort Level in Every Room!
The Comfort-Aire Wall Mounted Dehumidistat Control for Whole House Dehumidifier WHD-130A has been discontinued.
Comfort-Aire® WHD-130A whole house dehumidifiers. Quiet home dehumidifier connected to duct work can dehumidify up to 3000 sq.ft.
Now enjoy the comfort of humidity-free air in every room of your house with a whole house dehumidifier from our most highly rated dehumidifier brand. The new Comfort-Aire whole house WHD-130A dehumidifier, in addition to increasing your personal comfort level, helps to prevent mold growth. It is quiet, reliable, requires minimal maintenance and is the best product we have found in its class. Note: This dehumidifier needs to be professionally installed.
See the entire family of Comfort Aire Dehumidifiers.
- Has an existing central heating and air conditioning system
- Wants to prevent mold growth throughout the entire home or office up to 3000 sq. ft.
- Wants to replace noisy, portable room dehumidifiers with a quiet central unit that has over 1" of sound-dampening insulation
- Is tired of emptying buckets of water and wants continuous, automatic dehumidification
- Needs a no-hassle, easy-to-clean dehumidifier filter
- Wants better and more comfortable climate control
- Wants to save on air conditioning costs
- Whole House Operation: At 130 pints of moisture removed per day, the WHD-130A is effective in virtually every home and in the most humid conditions
- Affordable Quality: Comfort-aire is the maker of consumer-friendly and truly effective dehumidifiers so you know you are getting a quality product at a reasonable price
- Effective and Efficient Dehumidification: The dehumidifier prevents mold growth, the filter removes airborne contaminants and condensation is carried away by the drain hose
- Easy Cleaning: Slide-out filter can be accessed from either side for easy cleaning
- WHD-14 Hanger Kit: for mounting the unit; includes 4 brackets and 4 rubber insulators.
- WHD-15 Damper Kit: regulates airflow and has an 8" diameter.
- Wall Mounted Dehumidistat Control, installed in your living space for fingertip control, has a set point range from 20 to 80 percent relative humidity.
- Unit is solidly constructed with 1' insulation for quiet operation
- Duct collars are packaged inside the unit and are individually wrapped with the necessary screws already attached
- Easy to access control panels to allow for ease of installation and maintenance
- Flexible installation options: unit can be mounted with or without a Hanging Kit and installed rubber feet are adjustable to 1" in height
- Works to reduce humidity when the air conditioner is off which will make the house feel drier and more comfortable while consuming less energy; the life of the air conditioner will be extended since the load on the system will be reduced
- Unit must be professionally installed
Summary:This whole house dehumidifier from Comfort-Aire is great for whole house humidity control. Even though the unit needs to be professionally installed because it is ducted into an existing system, the control panels are easy to use and easy to access and the unit can be mounted with brackets. The nylon mesh filter is washable, so maintenance is minimal and replacement filter costs are non-existent. The WHD-130A removes 130 pints of moisture each day and is effective in virtually every home and climate.
Comfort-Aire Wall Mounted Dehumidistat Control for Whole House Dehumidifier WHD-130A
Technical Specifications of Comfort-Aire Wall Mounted Dehumidistat Control for Whole House Dehumidifier WHD-130A
|Comfort-Aire Wall Mounted Dehumidistat Control for Whole House Dehumidifier WHD-130A|
Video Reviews of Comfort-Aire Wall Mounted Dehumidistat Control for Whole House Dehumidifier WHD-130A
Filters & Accessories for Comfort-Aire Wall Mounted Dehumidistat Control for Whole House Dehumidifier WHD-130A
Availability: This product is temporarily out of stock and not available for purchase at this time. We recommend the Comfort Dry 400 Whole House Desiccant Dehumidifier as an alternative.