Furnace Filters and Air Conditioner Filters - BoAirEXPERT:
The BoAir Electrostatic Furnace and Air Conditioner Filters has been discontinued.
Electrostatic furnace filters & air conditioner filters by BoAir are permanent, washable air filters, and clean the air in your entire home or office. These furnace air filters contain a special Anti-Microbial Agent to help kill bacteria in the air. Lifetime guaranteed. Furnace and air conditioner filter ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Furnace Filters and Air Conditioner Filters - BoAir are ideal for someone who...
- Has a furnace or central air conditioning in their home or office that uses a replaceable, drop-in air filter
- Wants to limit and control airborne bacteria, germs and fungi which are not easily filtered from the air, as well as reduce odor
- Requires a specific furnace air filter size - choose from 33 different sizes shown in order button drop down menu. Learn How to Measure for the Right Size Filter.
- Wants to reduce energy bills by increasing efficiency of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Is tired of having to change furnace filters - this is a permanent furnace and air conditioning filter.
- Would like an electrostatic furnace filter that requires no electrical connection.
- Designed for residential as well as commercial applications in a central air conditioning and heating system for allergy relief and clean, fresh air
- Furnace filter is permanent and filter pads are easily removed, vacuumed and washed with water, and reusable
- No ozone is generated by these furnace filters
- No electrical connection is needed - the air flow naturally charges the filter media
- These air filters contain ViBax™ MI-50, an effective and safe Anti-Microbial Agent that works to limit and control airborne bacteria, germs and fungi as well as reduce odors; ViBax MI-50 is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency
- A unique combination of Polypro with Polyurethane foam media attract and hold the airborne pollutants inside the layers of the electrostatic furnace filter
- Body of air filters are constructed with 5 layers of media (not just three like others) surrounded by a rugged aluminum furnace filter frame - it will never corrode or rust
- Custom manufactured on order. Filters can be made in any size up to 950 square inches.
To maximize the air cleaning efficiency of your whole house furnace filter it is recommended your HVAC system run as much as possible since no air cleaning occurs when it is off. Most experts agree a minimum run time of 8 to 12 hours daily is necessary to clean the air in your home (depending on air quality).
- These furnace filters are unique since they have a safe antibacterial agent contained in the filters - ViBax™ MI-50 - registered with the EPA./li>
- More variety of furnace filter sizes are available - 33 to choose from - many more sizes than other brands offer.
- Must wash the furnace and air conditioner filter pads every 1-2 months.
Summary:We view the BoAir electrostatic furnace filter as a good value, and although not rated as efficient as some other brands of filters we carry, they will last for the life of your air conditioning & heating system.
BoAir Electrostatic Furnace and Air Conditioner Filters
Technical Specifications of BoAir Electrostatic Furnace and Air Conditioner Filters
|BoAir Electrostatic Furnace and Air Conditioner Filters|
|Furnace Filter Type|
|Furnace Filter Type||Permanent|
|Dust Weight Arrestance|
|Dust Weight Arrestance||90% (based on ASHRAE 52.1 test results)|
|Particle Efficiency||85% down to 1.5 microns|
|Dust Holding Capacity (grams)|
|Dust Holding Capacity (grams)||115 grams @ 5 inches water gauge, 160 grams @ 1 inch water gauge|
|Air Flow Resistance|
|Air Flow Resistance||Clean = 0.10 water gauge at 1200 cfm|