BeneSleep Allergy Blocking Mattress and Pillow Dust Mite CoversOur Expert Rating:
The BeneSleep Allergy Blocking Mattress and Pillow Dust Mite Covers has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
BeneSleep Allergy Blocking Mattress and Pillow Dust Mite Covers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants to prevent infestation of dust mites, bed bugs, and other micro toxins that may be living in their pillows and mattresses.
- Wants to protect their pillows and mattress from liquid spills and accidents
- Suffers from allergies or asthma.
- 100% MicronOne™ micro-denier polyester
- Patented MicronOne™ Polyester fabric technology blocks all micro-toxins larger than one micron in size
- Maximum protection against dust mites, mold, pet dander and other allergens and micro toxins that occur naturally in every pillow and mattress
- Water resistant
- Breathes naturally like your very own skin.
- Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) of 4000 (Cotton has an average MVTR of 1400)
- Zippered covers fully encase pillows, mattress and boxsprings
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- 3 year limited warranty
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Barrier to Dust Mites (pore size less than 10 microns)|
|2. Barrier to Dust Mite Allergens (pore size less than 6 microns)|
|3. Fabric Quality|
|4. Zipper Quality|
|5. Construction Quality|
|6. Sleeping Comfort (quiet and discrete under sheets - no plastic feel)|
|7. Easy to put on|
|10. Value for Price|
|11. Manufacturer's Warranty|
- BeneSleep™ covers are a great value with an unbeatable level of protection at an affordable price for the everyday consumer.
- Superior fabric technology with an extremely small pore size of 1 micron to block all known allergens, dust mites, mold spores and bed bugs from migrating from your bedding to you.
- BeneSleep's MicronOne™ technology will effectively prevent dust mite infestation for the lifetime of the mattress and pillow covers. It's 1 micron pore size will not stretch and become large with repeated use and washing as found with cotton dust mite covers.
- The BeneSleep™ covers are water resistant and protect your pillows and mattress against spills and accidents that will stain and damage your bedding.
- Breathes naturally to help maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. No sweaty, sticky, or stiff feel that usually accompanies a water resistant, 100% polyester cover.
- Machine wash and dry for easy care and a clean sleeping surface.
- Doctor recommended to protect against allergies and asthma triggered by dust mites, bed bugs, and other allergens that live in your mattress and pillows.
- The BeneSleep™ mattress covers are easier to put on and take off than other covers because they are 17-inches deep which creates more wiggle room. They do not have the snug fit of some of our other mattress covers that come in variable mattress depths.
- The fabric is not soft and supple like an all cotton dust mite covers and with thin sheets you can tell you have covers on the mattress.
- 100% polyester fabric is not recommended for MCS sufferers who are irritated by synthetic fabrics.
- Initially these cover can have a plastic-like smell but this will dissipate when aired out or laundered.
- Zipper is very easy to use but you need to pay extra attention to make sure it is tightly shut all the way to prevent a gap.
Summary:If your main concern is protecting your mattress and pillows from dust mites and their allergens then BeneSleep™ covers are the way to go. Not only are these covers a superior dust mite barrier with an extremely small pore size of 1 micron to keep out the tiniest of allergen particles, they also are water resistant to protect against spills and accidents that can lead to mold, staining, and spoilage. BeneSleep™ allergy blocking covers offer an incredible value with an affordable price ideal for the budget conscience consumer. Our biggest concern about these covers was breathability since they are constructed of 100% polyester. Thankfully our concern was put to rest as we learned about their patented MicronOne™ fabric technology. MicronOne™ fabric technology is specially engineered to block all allergens larger than 1 micron, provide a water resistant surface, and breath naturally like your own skin. Despite the feel of the fabric it actually has a greater Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (the test for fabric breathability) than an all cotton cover, another testament to the fabrics superior engineering. BeneSleep™ covers are also doctor recommended, however if you suffer from MCS or are sensitive to unnatural fibers or smells, these covers are not for you.
BeneSleep Allergy Blocking Mattress and Pillow Dust Mite Covers
Technical Specifications of BeneSleep Allergy Blocking Mattress and Pillow Dust Mite Covers
|BeneSleep Allergy Blocking Mattress and Pillow Dust Mite Covers|
Video Reviews of BeneSleep Allergy Blocking Mattress and Pillow Dust Mite Covers
Filters & Accessories for BeneSleep Allergy Blocking Mattress and Pillow Dust Mite Covers
|Size||Dimensions (W x L x D)|
|Twin||39” x 75' x 17'|
|Twin XL||39' x 80' x 17'|
|Full||54' x 75' x 17'|
|Queen||60' x 80' x 17'|
|King||78' x 80' x 17'|
|Cal King||72' x 84' x 17'|
|Pillow Cover Sets of Two|
|Size||Dimensions (W x L)|
|King||20' x 36'|