Imperial Single Under Sink Water Filters
Water filtration systems can reduce giardia, cryptosporidium, chlorine, lead, chloroform, Vocs, arsenic, fluoride, nitrates and particulates depending on water filter used up to 99.99%. Expert advice from knowledgeable staff. Fast free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy. Ratings & reviews.
- Pressurized, in-line, single filter water filtration system
- Utilizes Imperial CeraUltra Imperial OBE Filter Cartridge:
- Ceramic outer shell provides genuine sub micron filtration and reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity
- The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties
- Activated carbon block core removes chlorine and organic compounds
- Zeolite metal ion reduction medium reduces Lead and other heavy metals
- Reduces up to 99% of soluble lead, iron and hydrogen sulfides
- Carbon-block technology reduces >99.99% of particles 1/2 micron (absolute ANSI standard) and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria
- Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold, spores, algae and removes 100% Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Includes attractive standard long reach chrome faucet and under sink installation kit
- For cold water use only
- Plumber installation recommended
CeraUltra OBE Efficiency
System Reduction % Reduction E.Coli/Cholera/Shigella/Typhoid/Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% Cryptosporidium/Giardia >99.99% Insecticides/Herbicides >85% Phenols >50% Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons >95% Trihalomethanes >50% Free Chlorine Removal >97% NSF Class 1 std. 42 Lead Removal >98.3% NSF std. 53
Due to filtration of particulates and contaminants from the water during use, the flow of the water from the filter may deteriorate over a period of time. To restore the water flow to its normal level, simply remove and clean by scrubbing the surface of the filter with an abrasive non detergent scouring pad. The reduced flow of water would be the indicator that it is time to clean your filter. The cleaning frequency will depend upon the quality of the water supply. Depending on use and water conditions filter should be replaced once a year.
- Provides crisp, clean and healthy drinking water that is free of many of the common contaminants typically found in one's household water supply.
- This system utilizes a 4-stage ceramic filter, which we feel is the best filter option when it comes to removing parasites, lead, chlorine taste and odor and other harmful contaminants.
- Comes with attractive, chrome faucet that is sturdy and durable. The diverter valve is easy to use when switching from unfiltered to filtered water. There is the option to install the faucet in an existing sink spray attachment hole or by drilling a hole in the sink top or countertop next to the sink.
- Is an eco-friendly and money-saving choice since it greatly minimizes the purchasing of bottled water.
- NSF Certified.
- We do highly recommend having a professional plumber properly install the system to reduce any risk of voiding the warranty or damaging your water system.
- Since it is placed under a sink, replacing the filters can be a little more tricky compared to a countertop system. We recommend placing the filter with enough space around the system to easily access the filters.
Summary:Our Imperial Water Filters are designed using only the finest and most effective components out on the market. The main feature is its CeraUltra OBE filter and carbon-block technology for reducing a vast array of contaminants including chlorine taste and odor, VOC's, dirt and bacteria. This exclusive purification technology turns polluted waters into safe and wholesome drinking water. The system includes everything you need for installation under the sink. Since some alterations may be needed around the sink area we do highly recommend having a plumber install the system. Overall, we were impressed with its sturdy construction and design, strong water flow out of the faucet, how long the filter can last when used properly and most importantly how great the water tasted!
Imperial Under Sink Water Filter with CeraUltra Filter
Technical Specifications of Imperial Under Sink Water Filter with CeraUltra Filter
|Imperial Under Sink Water Filter with CeraUltra Filter|
|Filtration Efficiency||Absolute (defined as >99.99%): 0.9 micron
Nominal (defined as >99.99%): 0.5 to 0.8 micron
|Recommended Flow||0.8 to 1.5 gpm|
|Capacity||1200 gallons or 1 year|
|Flow Rate||1.0 GPM|
|Maximum working pressure|
|Maximum working pressure||125 psig|
|Working Temperature Range|
|Working Temperature Range||Maximum: 100°F
|Dimensions||10.5"H x 4"W|