AquaCera HIP Plastic Under Counter Water Filter with CeraMetix™ FilterOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
AquaCera plastic under counter water filtration system with CeraMetix water filter provides affordable water filtration. CeraMetix filter is the most advanced ceramic water filter with built-in Fluoride removal. Fast free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy.
AquaCera HIP Under Counter Water Filter with CeraMetix Filter
Reduces fluoride, inorganic compounds, organic chemicals, VOCs, heavy metals. Includes chrome faucet and installation kit.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Customers Also Bought
AquaCera HIP Filter System:
- In-line, single stage, under counter, pressure filter system
- Polypropylene plastic housing - BPA free, non-leaching
- Fits AquaCera 10" ceramic filter element with short mount
- For cold water use only
- Compact size
- Includes housing with 3/8" inlet and outlet, long reach chrome faucet, tubing, quick connect fittings, mounting bracket and screws for installation
- Plumber installation recommended
- Removes suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, cysts
- Reduces organic chemicals, inorganic compounds, VOC's, heavy metals
- Reduces Fluoride by 60-80%
- Reduces Chlorine by 98-89%
- Reduces Lead by 90-99%
- Increases the water's pH by 1 full point making it more Alkaline
- Does not remove beneficial minerals from the water
- AquaMetix™ proprietary ceramic and carbon block technology
- 0.9 micron absolute rated
- Self-sterilizing silver technology
- Silver impregnated micro-porous ceramic shell
- Silver in filter is non-leaching
- Activated PAC media block, rated at 1 micron
- Designed for pressure filter use
- Fits 1/4" BSP threaded, candle mount, filter systems such as AquaCera, Doulton, British Berkefeld
- Pending NSF certification
CeraMetix™ Filter Efficiency
|System Reduction||% Reduction|
|Cryptosporidium Parvum/Giardia Lamblia||
|Sediment down to 0.8 micron||
|Sediment 0.3 - 0.5 micron||
|Aluminum, Arsenic (III, V), Cadmium, , Chromium (III,VI), Copper, Mercury, nickel, Radionuclides, Silver, Zinc||
|High pH Lead||
|Chlorine and Chloramines||
Due to filtration of particulates and contaminants from the water during use, the flow of the water from the filter may deteriorate over a period of time. To restore the water flow to its normal level, simply remove and clean by scrubbing the surface of the filter with an abrasive non detergent scouring pad. The reduced flow of water would be the indicator that it is time to clean your filter. The cleaning frequency will depend upon the quality of the water supply. Depending on use and water conditions the CeraMetix filter should be replaced every 6 months.
AquaCera HIP housing and CeraMetix™ filters are manufactured in the USA.
- Plastic housing makes this water filtration system more affordable.
- Instantly delivers safe drinking water that is clear, odorless and tastes good.
- Enjoy the convenience of having good drinking water right from the kitchen sink.
- Helps to save money and the environment by greatly reducing the need to purchase bottled water.
- Filter system is hidden under the sink and has no exposed tubing that runs from the filter to the kitchen faucet; no countertop clutter.
- Installed into the cold water line so there is no risk of running hot water through the filter.
- Compact and slim design will fit in small under sink areas.
- Extremely easy to use with separate NSF certified faucet to deliver the filtered water. The included chrome faucet is simple yet attractive, easy to use, sturdy and durable.
- CeraMetix filter will effectively remove Fluoride eliminating the need for a double filter system.
- It reduces metals including Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel, Zinc, Silver, Copper and Aluminum.
- It reduces toxic substances such as Arsenic (III, V) and Chromium (II, VI).
- It removes Chlorine and Chloramines to help improve water's taste and odor.
- It will reduce radioactive contaminants, natural or made-made, that find their way into your drinking water.
- Makes water more Alkaline, raising pH by 1 full point.
- The filter's ceramic outer shell is impregnated with silver which prevents bacteria growth and make the filters self-sterilizing.
- Filter is in testing to be NSF certified.
- Simple to maintain. When the water flow starts to get slower, this means it's time to clean or replace the filter. To prolong the use of the filter just unscrew the housing (we suggest leaving ample space around the filter for easy access), take out the filter candle and clean the surface with a scouring pad. Depending on water conditions and usage, the filter can last up to a year. The manufacturer recommends replacing the CeraMetix filter after 6 months to maintain maximum filtration efficiency.
- Plumber installation recommended.
- May require some alterations to sink top in order to install faucet.
- Must clean the filter every few months (depends on water quality) to maintain strong water flow.
Summary:An under counter water filter is great for someone who does not want to clutter their sink top and would rather not have tubing running from the filter to the kitchen faucet. If the decor and appearance of your kitchen is very important to you, an under counter water filter is the right choice. It also works independent of the kitchen faucet and therefore can be used in kitchens that have designer faucet hardware. The Aquacera HIP plastic housing is an affordable choice yet still high quality ensuring safety and durability. The plastic housing is ABS plastic which is BPA free and non-leaching. We strongly recommend having an under counter water filter installed by a plumber since it does need to be installed into the water line. As for filtration, Aquacera's CeraMetix filter is the most advanced ceramic filter available. It is the only single stage ceramic filter that can remove Fluoride as well as a long list of bacteria, cysts, sediment, VOCs and heavy metals. In the average urban household with a concern of Fluoride removal, the CeraMetix filter eliminates the need to have a more costly double stage water filter system.
AquaCera HIP Under Counter Water Filter with CeraMetix Filter
Technical Specifications of AquaCera HIP Under Counter Water Filter with CeraMetix Filter
|AquaCera HIP Under Counter Water Filter with CeraMetix Filter|
|Filtration Efficiency||Absolute (defined as >99.99%): 0.9 micron
Nominal (defined as >99.99%): 0.5 to 0.8 micron
|Recommended Flow||0.3 to 1.0 gpm|
|Capacity||750 gallons or 6 months|
|Flow Rate||0.475 GPM|
|Working Temperature Range|
|Working Temperature Range||Maximum: 38°C / 100°F
Minimum: 5°C / 41°F
|Working Pressure||Maximum: 862 Kpa (125 psig)
Minimum: 62 Kpa (10 psig)
|Dimensions||12"H x 3.5"W|
|Weight||0.5 lbs (housing only)|
Video Reviews of AquaCera HIP Under Counter Water Filter with CeraMetix Filter
Filters & Accessories for AquaCera HIP Under Counter Water Filter with CeraMetix Filter
CeraMetix Slimline Replacement Filter
CeraMetix 10" slimline filter: silver impregnated ceramic shell and AquaMetix proprietary PAC media block for the added benefit of fluoride removal. Clean as needed, replace every 6 months.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
CW WP CM10S