AquaCera EcoFast Quick Change Under Sink Water FiltersEXPERT:
AquaCera EcoFast Quick Change Under Sink Water Filter System #W9332413. Includes MultiMedia filter and DIY installation kit. Aquacera EF system with multimedia filter removes chlorine, particles, cysts and lead. See ratings and reviews.
AquaCera EF MultiMedia Filter
Replacement MultiMedia Filter for use in the AquaCera EcoFast Under Sink Water Filtration System. Item #W9410103.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
AquaCera EcoFast Quick Change Under Sink Water Filters are ideal for someone who...
- Is looking to remove chlorine, particulates, cysts and lead from their drinking water at the point of use.
- Wants a water purification system that is easy to maintain with quick and easy filter changes.
- Wants a water filter that does not take up counter space and is easily installed under the sink.
- Under sink water filtration system
- Compact design
- Point of use water filtration
- Cold water use only
- Environmentally friendly
- Quarter-turn filter cartridge removal
- Automatic built-in shut off valve
- Filter removes from housing
- Only used filter is discarded
- 1/4" push fit connections
- DIY installation
- Includes installation kit: EZ adaptor, connecting tubing (1/4"), faucet connector, chrome faucet
- Includes EF MultiMedia filter #W9410103
- System Reduction:
- Cyst: 100% based on 135,000 microspheres
- Chlorine: >96.7% 1000 gallons @ 2.0 PPM
- Particulate: 99.5% Class 1 (0.5 - 0.9 micron)
- Lead Reduction: >99.3% based on 6000 gallons @ 144 PPM
- Housing and filter is NSF tested to meet Standards 42 and 53
Replace filter every 12 months.
- Provides safe, clean and great tasting water.
- Very easy to take the filter housing apart when you need to clean or change the filter.
- Auto-shut off valve when removing filter cartridge helps reduce water leaking or spills.
- Eco-friendly system not only helps reduce the use of plastic water bottles but also reduces the amount of waste when replacing the filter.
- Only the used filter is discarded instead of the entire filter cartridge.
- NSF certified housing and filter.
- Compact size is easy to fit under a sink and only requires 3-inchs of space below it for removing the filter.
- Discrete under sink placement does not create an eye-sore or add clutter to your counter top.
- DIY installation - no need to hire a plumber.
- May need to drill a hole in your sink top. The faucet assembly requires a 1/2-inch wide hole through the sink top in order to be connected to the inlet pipe.
Summary:We love the compact size and functionality of the AquaCera EcoFast Quick Change Under Sink Water Filtration System. The MultiMedia filter produces great-tasting, safe drinking water that is clean, clear and odor free. What really sets this system apart from the others is how easily it comes apart for cleaning or changing the filter and how you only discard the used filter instead of the entire filter cartridge at the end of its useful life. The EF water filtration system is easy to install on your own, just follow the instructions and use the included DIY installation kit. The hardest part will be figuring out where you want to place the unit and the faucet. If your sink top does not have an extra hole for a water filtration system you will need to drill a hole to connect the the water supply hose to the faucet. An under sink water filtration system is a great option for someone who has limited space around their sink or do not want see the water filter. Point of use water filtration systems are an affordable water purification solution for renters or those who can't or do not want to install a whole house water filtration system.
Technical Specifications of AquaCera EF MultiMedia Filter
|AquaCera EF MultiMedia Filter|