Allersearch Moisturizing Oatmeal CreamOur Expert Rating:
The Allersearch Moisturizing Oatmeal Cream has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
Allersearch Moisturizing Oatmeal Cream heals dry skin and forms a protective coat against the elements. Free of formaldehydes, lanolins, fragrances, dyes and parabens.
- Has sensitive, dry or easily irritated skin and needs a moisturizing skin cream that is free of chemical irritants.
- Made with natural colloidal oatmeal and enriched emollients to heal dry skin and to form a protective coat against the elements
- Specially formulated to soothe and protect
- Free of formaldehydes, lanolins, fragrances, dyes and parabens
- Non-greasy and moisturizes for up to 24 hours
- Continues to protect even after washing
- Allergist recommended
- Great for hands, elbows and knees
- Ingredients: water, soy oil, colloidal oatmeal, oat kernel flour, cetyle alcohol, cetareth 20, glycerin, dimethicone, carbomer, JCAP-5, benzyle alcohol, ethyl alcohol, sodium chloride
- Size: 8 ounce or 3 ounce
Allersearch Moisturizing Oatmeal Cream Comparison
|Allersearch Oatmeal Cream||Other Oatmeal Cream|
|Free of cortisones, parabens, urea or formaldehydes as preservatives. Allersearch considers this product as natural as a cream can be, made with the latest technology available.||Other oatmeal creams use suspected irritants, carcinogens or animal fats in their formulations|
|Allersearch cream is formulated with USP Pharmaceutical Grade ingredients. Approximately 10 times the amount of USB Pharmaceutical Grade colloidal oatmeal is in the cream.||Other oatmeal creams use approximately 1% colloidal oatmeal in their formula.|
|High quality ingredients include components known to help with allergic skin reactions, no matter what the cause||Other oatmeal creams on the market add additional ingredients. In most cases, they add herbals that have no credible claims to healing skin.|
|Allersearch oatmeal cream is Allergist Recommended for healing and protecting dry or allergen chafed skin||Other oatmeal creams are not endorsed by allergists to heal, soothe and protect irritated and chafed skin due to allergies.|
|These types of products are very subjective in nature, and price is secondary to perception and customer experience with the product. We guarantee consumer satisfaction||Other oatmeal creams have lower pricing due to not using high quality ingredients|
|Allersearch packaging has a tamper-proof safety seal on the cap that will keep the product from spilling or being opened prior to purchasing||Other oatmeal creams do not offer tamper-proof packaging|
Summary:When you get over the sticker shock for a tube of moisturizing cream, if you really have dry flaky skin or cracked painful heels, or very dry hands, this natural ingredients cream is simply wonderful and ultimately worth it. My husband has skin problems as a side effect of being terminally ill. He gets desperate at times and really frets when his skin becomes inflamed. He finds the cream by Allersearch very soothing and even better when it is accompanied by a hand massage!
Allersearch Moisturizing Oatmeal Cream
Technical Specifications of Allersearch Moisturizing Oatmeal Cream
|Allersearch Moisturizing Oatmeal Cream|