Allersearch IceBlock Sunburn Relief GelOur Expert Rating:
The Allersearch IceBlock Sunburn Relief Gel has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
Allersearch IceBlock is a specially formulated sunburn relief gel which soothes, heals and protects immediately when applied on skin. Free of formaldehydes, lanolins, fragrances, dyes and parabens.
Customers Also Bought
- Has dry skin, eczema or other dermatologic problems and would like an effective sunburn relief gel free of chemical irritants.
- Is sensitive to chemicals and fragrances and needs a gel that is non-irritating and hydrating.
- Helps reduce and soothe sunburn and windburn discomfort
- Accelerates skin regeneration to promote healing
- Replenish skins own natural balance
- Instantly draws heat away from skin for cooling relief
- Hydrating formula delays peeling skin
- Free of formaldehydes, lanolins, fragrances, dyes, parabens
- Non stick hydrating formula delays skin peeling
- Allergist recommended nationwide
- Ingredients: distilled water, borage oil, shea butter, aloe vera gel, vitamin E
- Directions of use: apply to affected area 4 times a day
- Use sparingly as a little goes a long way
- Net weight: 3 oz
Summary:Just as quickly as summer arrived so did my usual sunburn on my somewhat sensitive and itchy skin. It was the perfect timing to see how my skin and sunburn reacted to our Allersearch IceBlock Gel. Right after applying, I immediately felt soothing relief without the skin becoming inflamed and irritated. The gel was gentle, non-sticky and odorless. It really is true that a little bit of gel will go a long away. I applied a dab to the sunburn and it brought relief for much of the day. I didn't have to constantly reapply as I normally had to do with common aloe gels used in the past. Also, I noticed how the sunburn healed in a shorter time period (only a few days) and with minimal peeling. It's refreshing to find an effective alternative to those often unsuccessful and irritating sunburn relief gels and creams.
Technical Specifications of Allersearch IceBlock Sunburn Relief Gel
|Allersearch IceBlock Sunburn Relief Gel|