Allersearch ADMS Anti Allergen SprayEXPERT:
The Allersearch ADMS Multi-Purpose Anti-Allergen Spray has been discontinued.
Allersearch ADMS Dust Spray consists of a safe and effective formula that has been medically proven to neutralize home allergens such as dust mite waste, pet dander, pollen and mold.
Customers Also Bought
Allersearch ADMS Anti Allergen Spray are ideal for someone who...
- Needs to reduce dust mite and animal particles throughout the home.
- Have clinical symptoms of asthma, eczema or allergic rhinitis and wants a safe and effective solution to help reduce allergens in the air.
- Does not contain Tannic Acid or Benzyl Benzoate
- Milder, non-staining alternative to Allersearch ADS Anti-Allergen Dust Spray
- Non-toxic formula safe to use around animals and people
- Can be used on: carpets, area rugs and soft furnishings. Pillows and mattresses should be enclosed in a mite-proof casing for maximum effectiveness
- 32 ounce spray bottle. Covers up to 600 sq. ft. One gallon refill bottle available
- Lasting effectiveness: up to 30 days
Carpeting and Upholstery: Spray fine mist of ADMS to upholstered areas. Allow to dry, then vacuum. Use product every 30 days. Wiping Down Hard Surfaces: hand surfaces can be treated for allergens by dampening a dust cloth with ADMS or spraying a fine mist and wiping with a dry cloth.
Allersearch ADMS Multi-Purpose Anti-Allergen Spray
Technical Specifications of Allersearch ADMS Multi-Purpose Anti-Allergen Spray
|Allersearch ADMS Multi-Purpose Anti-Allergen Spray|
|Chemical Name||Proprietary anti-allergen extracts|
|Sizes Available||32 ounce spray bottle
1 gallon refill bottles