The Airgle AG800 PurePal air purifier is one of our most popular high performance air cleaner systems for the allergy and asthma sufferer. The AG800 offers excellent particulate removal and removal of common household gas, odor and chemical pollutants. This air purifier boasts near silent operation due to its quiet yet powerful fan which moves air through a pressure sealed system. The PurePal is equipped with a super powerful motor that will clean the air 5-6 times per hour within a 369 square foot room. Filter media consists of 2.2 lbs. of premium granular activated carbon and a 39 sq. ft. HEPA particle filter which produce results that exceed HEPA performance standards. In an independent test performed by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), the AG500 PurePal achieved CADR ratings that are among the highest in the industry; Tobacco Smoke: 238, Pollen: 239 and Dust: 253. The AG500 is topped off with an advanced control system that is impressively easy to use and intuitive. Its modular filter configuration provides optimum filtration flexibility for future air quality issues.
See all of the available Airgle PurePal Air Purifiers.0
See all of the available Airgle PurePal Air Purifiers.0
Airgle AG500 PurePal® Air Purifier are ideal for someone who...
- Suffers from allergies, asthma or a respiratory illness such as COPD
- Desires a near silent air purifier for the living space or bedroom
- Requires effective protection again harmful allergens and contaminants
- Ideal for large rooms 369 square feet
- Continuous air quality monitoring
- Programmable LCD control pane
- Filter life monitors & reset
- AHAM certified CADR: Tobacco Smoke > 238 Pollen > 239 Dust > 253
- Powerful deep cleaning with rated delivered airflow of 260 CFM
- Ultra-quiet motor technology
- Auto & night modes
- Aluminum housing
- Easy-to-replace, high quality filters
- Handy remote control
- Ozone-free technology
- Energy Star qualified
- Solid five year manufacturer warranty
- CARB approved
- ETL listed
HEPAfast Filter: Replace when indicated on control panel. Average filter life is 12 months depending on use and air pollution levels.
Activated Carbon Filter: No filter monitor, replace as needed. We recommend checking the filter for cleaning (by vacuuming) every 2-3 months. Replace at least every 6-12 months depending on use and air pollution levels.
Position the air purifier at least 1 foot away from the wall. The more centrally located the air purifier is in the room, the more efficiency it will purify and circulate all of the air.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
We are very happy to add the new Airgle PurePal Air Purifiers to our air purifier selection and feel they will quickly become a popular solution for a variety of air quality concerns. We were a big fan of the retired Airlge 750 air purifier and are even more impressed with the new PuraPal air purifiers. They have been thoughtfully designed with a modern look, sophisticated controls and offer top notch filtration and high quality performance. The Airgle AG500 PurePal air purifier passed our testing with flying colors and earned a 5 star "Excellent" rating.
- Very efficient particle removal. Our testing showed a 99% average reduction in particles 0.3 microns and greater
- Variable fan speed control allows you to choose the speed that suites your air cleaning needs and desired noise level.
- Contemporary design will complement a variety of home or office decors.
- High quality caster wheels are some of the best we have seen.
- Hassle-free operation with intuitive controls, clear display panel, indicator lights, air quality monitor and advanced filter life monitoring.
- Night mode is an ideal feature for bedroom use and is great for people who need a dark and quiet sleeping environment.
- Filter changes are a cinch and require no tools.
- Energy Star qualified for low energy consumption.
- Ozone-free technology for safe air purification.
- Aluminum housing is durable and will not off-gas like plastic.
Summary:The Airgle AG500 is the most affordable of the PurePal air purifiers and is a great choice if you are looking for high quality, all-purpose air purification of common indoor air pollutants such as allergens and odors. Best of all, should your indoor air quality deteriorate in the future, you can upgrade to a larger carbon filter and HEPA filter. If your existing indoor environment is polluted by a constant source of gas, odors or chemicals, there are other PuraPal models which include more granular Activated carbon and would be a better choice. The Airgle's advanced control system is very easy to use, and once it's set you can leave it and be sure it is doing its job effectively without running up your electricity bill.
Technical Specifications of Airgle AG500 PurePal Air Purifier
|Airgle AG500 PurePal Air Purifier|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||369 sq. ft.|
|Energy Consumption||46 Watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Smoke 238; Dust 253; Pollen 239 cfm|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||Speed 1=50cfm
|Decibels||33 - 65 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||21H' x 15W' x 16D'|
|Carbon weight||2.5 lbs|
|Fan Speeds||5 + Turbo|
|Cleaning Range||369 square feet|
|Intake and Outflow of air purifier|
|Intake and Outflow of air purifier||Intake: rear; Outflow: front|
|Mobility of Air Purifiers|
|Mobility of Air Purifiers||Casters|
|Warranty||5-year manufacturer warranty|
|Agency Approvals||AHAM, Energy Star|