Airfree T800 Air Sterilizers
The Airfree T800 air sterilizer uses heat to destroy mold, bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Features completely silent operation and no expensive filters to replace.
Click here to view a diagram of how the Airfree Air Sterilizers work.
Airfree T800 Air Sterilizers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a healthier home
- Needs to destroy mold, fungi, bacteria and viruses
- Wants an air cleaner that will destroy micro-organisms
- Needs to preserve documents, video tapes, computers, works of art and other valuables
- Has allergies or asthma
- Prefers an air cleaner that requires no maintenance or replacement filters
- For destroying bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms
- Maximum coverage: up to 180 sq. ft.
- Silent operation
- Destroys 99.99% of all micro-organisms
- No filters
- Incinerator chamber heats to 400°F (204°C)
- Safe, cool to the touch exterior
- Continuous operation
- Adjustable blue anti-stress light
- Auto-shut off protection
- Air intake at bottom, outflow at top
- Moves air through a process of air convection at a rate of 14 m³/hr
- Air is cooled before exiting unit
- Energy efficient
- ISO, CE, UL certified
- ABS Plastic shell, ceramic core
- Made in Portugal
- The T800 air sterilizer is designed to be placed on the floor (but not on thick carpeting), in a vertical position away from curtains or blinds which may obstruct airflow.
- Always keep the air sterilizer turned on.
- Recommended time for 70 - 90% microorganism reduction is 10 days. (Results may be noticed after 1 week).
- For the best results, keep the sterilizer plugged in the same room.
- Do not attempt to use it sideways, under furniture, or with its bottom air inlets and or outlets blocked, preventing air to flow in and sterilized air to flow out. If any of the above occurs, the Thermo-dynamic sterilizing ceramic core will be disconnected as the unit will not work properly in those conditions and after about 1 minute, the anti-stress light will start blinking to call for attention, indicating poor installation, or eventual malfunctioning. After a few seconds of being properly installed the anti-stress light will stop blinking.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs||N/A|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring||N/A|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters||N/A|
|11. Value for Price|
The Airfree T800 air sterilizer offers a true value in air purification. This unit is appropriately sized for most bedrooms and there are no filters to replace. Airfree has been offering various air sterilizers for more than a decade and they are a customer favorite due to their simple, cost effective design and most importantly because they work.
- Reduces unwanted ozone by 26%
- There are no filters to replace
- Destroys all pathogens: mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and pet dander at 99.99% efficiency
- Test results show a 70 - 90% reduction in micro-organisms in just 10 days
- Silent operation
- Simple, user friendly design
- Maintenance free
- Independently tested
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Safe operation with an auto-shut off feature
- Does not remove general gases, chemicals, and odors
- Best results are achieved over a period of 21-30 days
- Does not reduce dust or large particles present in the air
Summary:AllergyBuyersClub has been working with Airfree for many years and are happy to introduce their new T800 air sterilizer. The T800 addresses our customer request for a smaller room sterilizer. At a coverage size of 180 sq. ft., the T800 is appropriately sized for smaller rooms, typically used in bedrooms for their silent operation. There are no filters, no maintenance, no ozone and absolutely no noise. While they don't remove dust or odor in itself, they do destroy mold and mildew which are organisms that create unwanted odor in the home.
Airfree T800 Air Sterilizer
Technical Specifications of Airfree T800 Air Sterilizer
|Airfree T800 Air Sterilizer|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||180 sq. ft.|
|Energy Consumption||33 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||CADR is not designed to test the Airfree technology|
|Dimensions||11.8"H x 5.1"D|