Airfree P1000 Air Sterilizer
The Airfree P1000 air sterilizer uses heat to incinerate mold, fungus, bacteria, viruses and more from the air. It covers rooms up to 450 sq. ft. in size. Features silent operation, does not emit ozone and requires no maintenance—it does not require any filters. See our expert ratings and reviews.
Airfree P1000 Air Sterilizer
White. Covers up to 450 square feet.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Airfree P1000 Air Sterilizer are ideal for someone who...
- Would like to remove mold, fungus, bacteria, viruses and more in their office or home
- Looking for an air cleaner that will kill microorganisms
- Needs to preserve documents, art, tapes and other valuables that could be affected by mold and other microorganisms
- Has allergies or asthma that are can be triggered by microorganisms
- Wants an air cleaner that does not require filters or maintenance
- Cleans up to 450 sq. ft.
- Destroys 99.99% of all microorganisms
- Does not require filters
- Incinerator chamber heats to 400°F (204°C)
- Does not emit ozone or ions
- No fan
- Completely-silent, continuous operation
- Plug in to turn on
- On/off LED light
- Adjustable blue anti-stress light
- Auto shut-off protection
- Air intake at the bottom, outflow at the top
- Moves air through a process of air convection at a rate of 14 m³/hr
- Air is cooled before exiting the unit
- Energy-efficient: only uses 52 watts
- Tilt sensor
- ISO, CE, UL certified
- Color: White
- ABS Plastic shell, ceramic core
- Made in Portugal
- The P1000 air sterilizer is meant to be placed on the floor, except on thick carpeting, in a vertical position and away from curtains or blinds that may obstruct the airflow in and out of the unit.
- Do not attempt to use the air sterilizer sideways, under furniture or with its bottom air inlet or top air outlet blocked, preventing air from flowing in and sterilized air from flowing out. If any of the above occurs, the Thermo-dynamic sterilizing ceramic core will be disconnected and the sterilizer will not work properly in those conditions—after about 1 minute, the anti-stress light will start blinking, indicating poor installation or malfunctioning. After a few seconds when the unit is properly set up, the anti-stress light blinking will stop.
- Always keep the air sterilizer running, do not turn it off.
- Recommended time for 70 - 90% microorganism reduction is 10 days. (You may notice results after 1 week).
- Install 1 Airfree P1000 air sterilizer per each 450 square foot area with a ceiling height of 8 feet.
- Keep the air sterilizer plugged in the same room for the best results.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs||N/A|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring||N/A|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters||N/A|
|11. Value for Price|
The Airfree P1000 air sterilizer is an energy-efficient air cleaner that provides great value to users. Other than the initial purchase, you don't have to spend additional money on costly filters, plus it uses little electricity. This maintenance-free air sterilizer is simple to use, you just plug it in and forget it.
- Kills 99.99% of all pathogens including mold spores, bacteria, viruses, dander and more
- Silent operation is great for quiet spaces and bedrooms
- User-friendly design with only one speed—users are instructed to leave it running in one spot and do not move it.
- There are no filters to replace and it does not require maintenance, providing a cost savings over traditional air cleaning systems that require filters
- Independently Tested for use in hotels, libraries, banks and labs with published results
- Prevents food from developing mildew, so your perishable food will last longer
- Independent tests show the Airfree P1000 air sterilizer is one of the only air cleaners that will reduce ozone that is present in the air. It has the ability to reduce ozone by 26% with each air pass.
- Lightweight and easy to carry or move around; weighs 3.3 lbs.
- Automatic shut-off feature to prevent overheating if air intakes are blocked. When the auto shut-off funciton is triggered, a blinking red light will go off.
- It is independently tested to show that it does not have any affect on a room's humidity level.
- Soft blue night light with a dimmer control allows users to adjust the brightness to fit their desired preference, or they can turn the light off.
- It does not do a lot for the removal of general gases, chemicals and odors because it does not utilize carbon filters.
- It moves air through slow convection process, so users will not see immediate results. Continued use for 21-30 days will provide the best results, although testing shows that there may be a 70% - 90% reduction in microorganisms within 10 days.
- Without a filter, it doesn't reduce the amount of dust or large airborne particles
- The P1000 will off-gas for a day or two when it is first turned on, but it will stop after 24 - 72 hours of use.
Summary:The Airfree P1000 air sterilizer destroys mold, fungus, bacteria, viruses and more, plus it neutralizes allergens in the air. It has the ability to reduce the level of ozone in the air, and it does not emit any ozone or ions. Since it does not have filters, the P1000 is not a solution for reducing dust or for removing airborne gases or chemicals. As an added bonus, the P1000 doesn't require maintenance and it doesn't utilize filters, saving you money on costly replacement filters.
Airfree P1000 Air Sterilizer
Technical Specifications of Airfree P1000 Air Sterilizer
|Airfree P1000 Air Sterilizer|
|Model Number||P1000 (formerly P80)|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 450 sq. ft.|
|Energy Consumption||45 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||CADR is not designed to test the Airfree technology|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan||n/a|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||n/a|
|Dimensions||10.4"H x 8.4"D|