Aircleen 1010 Electrostatic Furnace Filters and Air Conditioner FiltersOur Expert Rating:
The Aircleen 1010 and Airscreen 1000 electrostatic furnace filters and air conditioner filters are permanent and clean the air in your entire home or office. These furnace filters have a 5 year guarantee. Furnace and air conditioner filter ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports on furnace air filters by consumer experts.
Aircleen 1010 Furnace Filters
Electrostatic furnace filters for just about any home HVAC system. Converts filter to electrostatic filtration.
AVAILABILITY: Ships out in 3-5 business days.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
- Wants to fight indoor air pollution such as dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, virus and chemicals with a high grade HEPA class furnace filter
- Wants to reduce energy bills by increasing efficiency of heating and air conditioning systems
- Would like an affordable permanent furnace filter with low annual maintenance costs
- Prefers a user-friendly filter with easy to change media pads
- Wants an air filtration system that is silent
- Requires a specific furnace air filter size - choose from 16 standard filter sizes below
- Would like a long-lasting furnace filter with a5-year warranty
- Permanent, washable furnace and air conditioner filter: permanently replaces your 1' disposable air filter
- Electronically charged glass fiber media pads: attract and capture particulates below 1 micron on both furnace filters. The Aircleen 1010 has a media pad with electro-fibres that evenly deliver the charge for a higher efficiency. This is called Electro-fibre TM media, which is an improved version of the Airscreen 1000’s plain media pad.
- Safe: they are foamless, non-clogging, and have virtually no detectable ozone emissions
- Low pressure drop: the degree of air flow restriction is measured by “pressure drop.” Since these furnace air filters have low pressure drop, they will help you save up to 15% on your energy bills.
- Pop-up corners: make it easy to change the media
- Easy installation: for the customer – no expert needed
These are electrostatic air cleaners engineered to have a multistage particle collection system to trap airborne particles. The electrostatic material uses natural principles of static electricity that works like a large magnet. As the air passes over the material, it creates a static charge causing particles to adhere - thus creating a cleaner, healthier home environment using less than 2 watts of power consumption.
The manufacturer recommends replacing the media pads every 3 months. How often you change the filter could vary depending on: the type of activity and level of activity in the building, age of the building and furnishings, building tightness, hours of occupancy, condition/type of duct system and the frequency the HVAC system operates. Please keep in mind that regular maintenance will ensure the maximum airflow.
How to replace filters: A collector pad is placed on each side of the grid (the unit opens up like a book) that collects the particles. Place new media pads on either side of the center screen inside the filter.
To maximize the air cleaning efficiency of your whole house furnace filter it is recommended your HVAC system run as much as possible since no air cleaning occurs when it is off. Most experts agree a minimum run time of 8 to 12 hours daily is necessary to clean the air in your home (depending on air quality).
- Effective Filtration: the Airclean and Airscreen provide HEPA class filtration which is rare among furnace filters. The Aircleen provides even greater filtration than the Airscreen due to the advance media which allows it to effectively use all of its filter’s surface area.
- Low Power Consumption: the Aircleen(<2 watts) and Airscreen(<1watts) use an extremely low amount of energy, saving you money on your electricity bill. Compare it to a standard light bulb, which uses 60-100 times more power.
- Easy to Change Media Pads: The corners of the units simply pop up for access to the filter media. Unlike permanent washable filters that you have to take outside and wash with a garden hose, you don’t have to wait until the filter dries. Also our testers like that you didn’t have to go out into the cold or wait for a nice day to renew your filters' effectiveness.
- These units must be plugged in to an outlet. This could be difficult if your duct work is far from a standard electrical outlet.
- The Airclean and Airscreen’s filtration media pads must be replaced every three months. While these pads are not expensive it is still important to always have them on hand. Also if the unit’s pads are not replaced it will produce strain on the HVAC system’s motor.
Summary:The Airclean and Airscreen represent a significant improvement upon the standard throw away furnace filter. Its HEPA class performance is a must for defending your home from dust and allergens from entering your home through your central air system.
Aircleen 1010 Furnace Filters
Aircleen 1010 Furnace Filters
- HEPA class filtration: an improved version of the Airscreen 1000 that includes Electro-fibre™ media to evenly trap and remove 97.7% of particles down to 0.3 microns including pollen grains, house dust mites, mold spore control, pet dander control and general indoor air pollution control
- Lowest pressure drop: conserves more energy then most comparable 1” furnace filters including the Airscreen 1000 for the biggest savings on your utility bill
- Electro-fibre™ Media: an improved version of the Airscreen 1000’s standard media pad made from 100% natural glass fibers with electro-fibers evenly traps particulates
- Power Supply: Its 24-volt AC power supply can plug into any standard electrical outlet
- 5 Year Warranty
Technical Specifications of Aircleen 1010 Furnace Filters
|Aircleen 1010 Furnace Filters|
Video Reviews of Aircleen 1010 Furnace Filters
Filters & Accessories for Aircleen 1010 Furnace Filters
Aircleen 1500 & Airscreen 1000 Accessories
Comes with 4 packages of media pads for 1 year of filtration. Replace media pads after 3 months. Select the dimension of your Aircleen 1500 furnace filter. Note: Actual filter size is 3/8' less than all of the stated dimensions.
Availability: Ships out in 3-5 business days.
CI FF 15MB
|12" x 24" x 1"||16" x 20" x 1"||20" x 24" x 1"|
|14" x 24" x 1"||16" x 24" x 1"||20" x 25" x 1"|
|14" x 25" x 1"||16" x 25" x 1"||20" x 30" x 1"|
|14" x 30" x 1"||18" x 20" x 1"||24" x 24" x 1"|
|15" x 20" x 1"||20" x 20" x 1"||24" x 30" x 1"|
|25" x 25 " x 1"|