Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist Humidifier
The Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Humidifier has been discontinued.
As an alternative we recommend the Boneco by Air O Swiss 7135 Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist Humidifier. Accessories available for purchase below.
Compare all models using our helpful Boneco by Air-O-Swiss Comparison Chart.
See all Boneco by Air-O-Swiss replacement filters and accessories.
Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist Humidifier are ideal for someone who...
- Is seeking a reliable and efficient humidifier with all of the essential features needed for ultimate humidity control
- Would like to choose between a warm or cool mist for a room up to 650 square feet
- Suffers from allergies, asthma or sinus pressure and wants a portable humidifier free of all common household mold and spores that can breed in tap water
- Warm or cool mist option
- Built-in digital hygrostat for controlled humidification
- Intelligent Temperature Compensation (ITC) - automatically regulates the output to create the most comfortable relative humidity adjusted to the temperature in your room
- Hydro Cell provides constant freshness in humidifier
- Demineralization cartridge to prevent lime scales and mineral residues
- Electronic controls with LCD display
- Desired humidity level settings: 40% - 80%
- Dual mist output direction control
- Mist output levels: 3
- 1 – 8 hours or continuous use timers
- Sleep mode
- Virtually silent operation
- Transparent tank
- Automatic shut-off with tank empty indicator
- Cleaning indicator
- Industrial strength titanium membrane surface
- Long, durable and sturdy lifetime
- Made in Korea
About Ultrasonic Technology: uses high-frequency vibration to generate a micro-fine mist. A fan blows the mist into the room where it immediately evaporates. Ultrasonic humidifiers consume very little power, are virtually silent and produce a fog-like mist.
Cleaning: The recommended cleaning intervals depend on the air and water quality, as well as operating times. Every two - four weeks the water tank and base should be cleaned and rinsed with water only. If soft water is used, decalcifying the unit every 4 weeks with EZ Cal is suggested. If hard water is used the unit should be decalcified every 2 weeks. Only use the brush that is included to clean the membrane once a week. Change the water in the tank at least once a week if water is standing for more than a week.
Resetting the cleaning light: The cleaning light does not automatically reset. Hold down the power button (button A in instruction manual) until the light stops flashing. The light automatically comes on approximately 14 days after plugging in the unit.
Replacements: The Hydro Cell is an advanced water maintenance system that ensures your humidifier's functionality while providing fresh humidification performance. It needs to be replaced every 1 - 2 months depending on water quality. The demineralization cartridge has to be replaced every 2-3 months. If the water is very hard, it may be necessary to replace the cartridge earlier. White dust around the device is a sure sign that the cartridge needs replacing.
See all Air-O-Swiss replacement filters and accessories.
Please note: In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
This ultrasonic warm and cool mist 7144 model of the Boneco by Air-O-Swiss humidifier line up has become my new favorite humidifier this winter season. I tried it out when I had a horrible cough and kept waking in the night, and it definitely helped my breathing and reduced the amount of time I coughed in the night. Specifically, this is what I found...
- Covers a remarkable 650 square feet
- Ultrasonic technology provides near silent operation
- Demineralization cartridges will last up to two to three months and the Hydro Cell will last a full year
- Maintenance is simple and minimal
- Digital controls are easily programmed and complete with automatic shut off and tank empty indicator
- Quality construction includes dual mist output and easy to carry water tank
- Internal humidistat allows for humidity levels to be set at 40%-80%
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Humidifier must be elevated at least 2 feet from the ground
- Digital humidity levels may take a bit of time to settle and provide accurate readings
Summary:There is no doubt that the Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 deserves our 5 star rating approval. Its versatility, reliability, attractive design and wide range of excellent features make this humidifier a great fit for virtually any home. The Boneco 7144 provides powerful humidification into spaces as large as 650 square feet. It's near silent operation and programmability make this machine not only effective, but convenient to your specific needs. The Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 is a truly impressive humidifier that is sure to please.
Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Humidifier
Technical Specifications of Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Humidifier
|Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||650 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||1.5 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 3.5 gallons per 24 hours|
|Noise Level||<25 dB(A)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||40 watts (cool mist), 125 watts (warm mist)
|Weight||8.8 lbs (without water)|
|Dimensions||13.7"H x 11.4"W x 10"L|
Video Reviews of Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Humidifier
Filters & Accessories for Boneco by Air O Swiss 7144 Ultrasonic Humidifier
2 Replacement Demineralization Cartridges for Air-O-Swiss Ultrasonic Humidifiers
2 replacement demineralization cartridges for Air-O-Swiss ultrasonic humidifiers. Replace every 2 months to prevent the release of minerals into the air.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
AS HU KCART2