Royal-Pedic Natural Cotton with Wool Wrap MattressOur Expert Rating:
This version of the Royal-Pedic Natural Cotton Mattress includes a chemical-free French wool wrap that is layered on top of the hand tufted organic cotton padding and quilted to the 100% organic cotton ticking for a safe, healthy and supportive sleep. This organic cotton mattress does not require a doctor's note. Royal-Pedic Mattress are available in Twin,Twin XL, Full, Queen, Cal King, or Est. King. Box spring is not included.
Royal-Pedic Natural Cotton with Wool Wrap Mattresses
AVAILABILITY: Ships out within 10 business days
View all of our Royal-Pedic Mattresses, Box Springs, Bed Sets, and Mattress Pads/Toppers.
- Needs a chemical-free mattress that is made of organic cotton and natural wool
- Is allergic or irritated by latex or unnatural material and padding
- Wants an Organic cotton mattress that does not require a doctors note
- Wants a quality mattress that offer firm orthopedic support and will last for years
- Royal-Flex® 630i Innerspring System: engineered in Switzerland, the 630i innerspring unit contains approximately 68% more coils compared to the industry standard. The coils in the mattress are open ended, unknotted, six turn coils providing more flexibility, which means greater sensitivity to body contours, overall body support and relaxation. The innersprings are double heat tempered to provide greater durability and resistance to sag.
- T-Spring Side Supports: are installed around the perimeter of the innerspring system to provide edge firmness and support. The T-Spring side supports are a strong and safe alternative to foam cylinders or wedges made from pertrochemicals used in many mattresses.
- Organic Cotton Padding: is hand layered on each side of the innerspring unit to ensure a consistent, supportive sleeping surface. Organic cotton is free of flame retardants, chemical sprays and fertilizers, and does not emit the petrochemical vapors contained in polyurethane foam that can adversely affect a person’s health.
- Coil Protection: the layers of organic cotton padding are supported by a heavy duty, 10oz 100% organic cotton canvas fabric to prevent the cotton from pocketing into the coils. In comparison, many other brands of mattresses use a support pad that is comprised of ground up scraps of various synthetic materials that are glued to a nylon webbed backing.
- French Wool Wrap: is layered on top of the organic cotton padding, directly underneath the organic cotton covering, and acts as a natural fire barrier that meets Federal and State codes without the use of toxic chemicals. The wool wrap is also naturally resistant to dust mites, wicks away moisture, and helps maintain a comfortable surface temperature.
- Organic Cotton Cover: the inner organic cotton padding and natural wool wrap is encased in our 100% organic cotton ticking woven in the U.S. and Peru, which ventilates body heat, is free of chemicals, and is durable. Many other mattress brands use a shinny polyester fabrics that contain dangerous chemical flame retardant.
- Hand Tufted: this mattress is hand tufted the old fashioned way with European tufting straps to further pre-compress the organic cotton padding for orthopedic back support. Royal Pedic does not use buttons to tuft their mattresses because buttons can turn on their sides and make the sleeping surface uncomfortable.
- H-2 Organic Box Spring: provides firm, yet flexible support for comfort and longevity. The box spring is cover in organic cotton and padded with a layering of organic cotton for added support for the underside of the mattress. It also has a layering of chemical-free French wool to provide a natural fire barrier. Brass corner guards are installed on all corners, rather than the plastic ones that break off easily, and heavy duty organic cotton fabric is used on the underside of the box spring, instead of the thin synthetic sheeting that commonly droops and frays easily. 7 3/4' deep. (Included with the bed sets.)
- Optional Organic Mattress Pads: since this mattress is very firm, we highly recommend the purchase of either the 2' or 4' Royal-Pedic Natural Organic Pillowtop mattress pad for added cushioning, luxurious comfort, and additional pressure point relief to hips and shoulders. Sold separately below.
- Optional Heavy Duty Metal Bed Frame: good quality metal bed frame is 7 ¼' high and designed perfectly to hold a Royal-Pedic mattress and box spring set. Sold separately below.
For Mattresses with Wool Wrap: a layering of chemical-free French Wool is placed on top of the cotton padding and quilted to the organic cotton covering.
Royal-Pedic Natural Cotton with Wool Wrap Mattresses
Technical Specifications of Royal-Pedic Natural Cotton with Wool Wrap Mattresses
|Royal-Pedic Natural Cotton with Wool Wrap Mattresses|
Video Reviews of Royal-Pedic Natural Cotton with Wool Wrap Mattresses
Filters & Accessories for Royal-Pedic Natural Cotton with Wool Wrap Mattresses
|Size||Mattresses Dimensions LxWxH (inches)|
|Twin||38 x 75 x 8.5|
|Twin XL||38 x 80 x 8.5|
|Full||53 x 75 x 8.5|
|Queen||60 x 80 x 8.5|
|Est. King||76 x 80 x 8.5|
|Cal King||72 x 84 x 8.5|
|Weight (lbs)||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||Cal./Est. King|
|Mattress & Box Spring Set||154||164||219||256||308|
Please Note: Custom orders are not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Note: These are custom made. Please read our Royal-Pedic Shipping/Delivery/Installation Policy. Delivery and Installation is included in the price for the continental U.S. Additional shipping charges will be necessary for other locations.
Option: Removal and disposal of old mattress/boxspring is available for $100 per bed set. Please place a removal order using the last 'order' button on this page for the service.