Organic Cotton and Wool Innerspring Crib Mattress - 260 coilsOur Expert Rating:
The Organic Cotton and Wool Innerspring Crib Mattress has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
The Organic 260 innerspring crib mattress has been Discontinued.
This crib mattress features a 260 coil steel innerspring base surrounded by a quilted layer of organic cotton batting, topped by a layer of quilted organic wool batting, topped by another layer of organic cotton batting, which is quilted to the organic cotton damask outer covering. The firm quilted surface offers a comfortable sleeping surface without being lofty, eliminating the chance of suffocation. The wool batting naturally makes the mattress resistant to dust mites, mold, mildew and bacterial growth, as well as naturally flame resistant meeting all Consumer Product Safety Commissions fire safety standards without the use of toxic chemicals. By using the best materials available and skilled craftsmanship our organic innerspring crib mattress provides stability and durability for 10-20 years of use!
- Wants a baby crib mattress that is all natural and won't off gas and affect the baby's fragile respiratory system
- Prefers naturally safe nursery bedding - wool is naturally flame resistant vs. chemical flame retardants applied to conventional crib mattresses which are toxic
- Wants an organic cotton crib mattress ticking that provides a soft, safe and healthy sleeping surface and won't irritate sensitive skin
- Wants a firm crib mattress with 260 coils to support their baby and reduce the chance of suffocation
*Health care professionals advise infants be placed on their back or side when put to sleep
- Covering: quilted, soft 100% organic cotton damask for purity, breathability and safety
- Mattress filling: a layering of organically grown and processed wool batting is quilted between 2 layers of tufted organic cotton batting
- 260 coil innerspring core: is made in the USA and is 100% chemical free and does not contain any preservatives such as petroleum or beef tallow which is commonly used in foreign made innersprings to preserve the spring steel during long periods of damp storage and shipping
- Natural Protection: Wool naturally is resistant to dust mites, mold, mildew and bacteria that all can cause allergic reactions and disturb sleep
- Naturally flame resistant: wool is naturally flame resistant meeting all Consumer Product Safety Commissions fire safety standards
- Wool naturally wicks away moisture: helping to regulate body temperature for a more restful sleep
- Hypoallergenic: the wool and cotton used in this mattress is tested to be 100% free of irritating chemicals and toxins found in many mattresses
- Tempered Steel Coils: made of U.S. steel for long lasting support and safety
- Strong and Durable: Mmttress should withstand 10-20 years of use
- Standard Crib Size: 27.5"W x 57.5"L x 6"D
Tested and Certified to be Chemical and Toxin Free: mattress contains absolutely none of the following harmful substances that can be found in many common crib mattresses:
- Boric Acid - Cockroach killer and insecticide
- Beef Tallow or petrochemical coatings
- Chemical flame retardants
The natural fiber crib mattresses we sell are the best we could find on the market to give your child the right start in life. Your baby will breathe more easily during sleep. The wool used in this mattress also insulates the body and draws moisture away from the baby to provide a deeper drier sleep in hot or cold weather. These mattresses provide your child with the most healthy, safe sleep available. Wool is a natural flame retardant and is also dust mite and mold resistant. This mattress and all its components are tested and certified to be toxin and chemical free!
Organic Cotton and Wool Innerspring Crib Mattress
Technical Specifications of Organic Cotton and Wool Innerspring Crib Mattress
|Organic Cotton and Wool Innerspring Crib Mattress|
Video Reviews of Organic Cotton and Wool Innerspring Crib Mattress
Filters & Accessories for Organic Cotton and Wool Innerspring Crib Mattress
Please Note: Size can have a variance of 1/2" in length or width.
Warranty: 20 year limited warranty.
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Availability: Ships out in 2-3 days