Royal-Pedic Quilt Top Mattresses and Box SpringsEXPERT:
Royal-Pedic Mattress, Boxspring, and Mattress Pads are available as Twin Mattress,Twin XL Mattress, Full Mattress, Queen Mattress, Cal King Mattress, Est. King Mattress, or Crib Mattress. Bed Set includes Royal-Pedic Mattress and Boxspring. Frame and Mattress Pads may be added.
Royal-Pedic Quilt Top Mattresses
13' thick, Hand layers of cotton surround the innerspring design. 100% cotton covering is quilted with layers of Chemical free French wool
AVAILABILITY: Ships out within 10 business days
The mattress features our double heat tempered, Royal-Flex® innerspring system designed in Switzerland. The innerspring unit contains 85% more coils than is standard. The coils in the mattress are open ended, unknotted, six turn coils providing more flexibility, which means greater sensitivity to body contours, overall body support and relaxation.Our skilled craftsmen inner-tuft the mattress by hand with over 50 pounds of pre-compressed, layered staple cotton in a king size! No polyurethane foam padding is in the mattress so you have extended durability and lasting support for your body.
Upper mattress construction includes a layer of natural latex, hypoallergenic Comfort Fil 7, and untreated French lamb's wool which is encased in our soft and breathable Belgian cotton cover. Royal-Pedic Box Spring construction is the finest available. We provide 22% more coils than is standard for extra support and durability, and have 50% more coils located in the center-third of the box spring to support the body better (40% of our body weight is located in our torso area). The thickness of our coil wire is an extra heavy duty 8 3/4 gauge compared to the standard 9 1/2 gauge wire. Even our box spring contains a layer of staple cotton padding for added support for the underside of the mattress. Brass corner guards are installed on all corners, rather than the plastic ones that break off easily, and heavy duty cotton fabric is used on the underside of the box spring, instead of the thin synthetic sheeting that commonly droops and frays easily. You will only get the best with Royal-Pedic!
Royal-Pedic Quilt Top Mattresses and Box Springs are ideal for someone who...
- Prefers a firm mattress with a plush surface feel, a bit firmer than the Royal-Pedic Pillowtop Mattress
- Wants a superior innerspring mattress and boxspring made from a combination of the finest hypoallergenic materials for an incredible level of comfort
- Has sensitivities to polyurethane foam and synthetic latex, and the emission of petrochemical vapors from chemically treated fiber
- Would like attached pillowtop pads that are sewn into the mattress for a comfortable rest
- Appreciates many layers of hypoallergenic padding including French lambs wool (naturally dust-mite repellant from naturally occuring lanolin in the wool), odorless polyester fiber fil, natural latex padding, and first-cut staple cotton surrounding the mattress coils
- Wants a long-lasting, supportive boxspring that is crafted with solid wood and a fine coil spring system
- Wants to buy from a company that has been in the mattress business for over 50 years
Technical Specifications of Royal-Pedic Quilt Top Mattresses
|Royal-Pedic Quilt Top Mattresses|
Video Reviews of Royal-Pedic Quilt Top Mattresses
Filters & Accessories for Royal-Pedic Quilt Top Mattresses
|Size||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||Cal King||Est. King||Crib|
|Mattress/Box Spring Depth|
|Metal Frame||7 1/4' (from ground to top of frame)|
|Total Height to Floor||28 1/4'|
|Weight in lbs||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||Cal./Est. King|
|Mattress & Box Spring Set||184||196||261||306||372|
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Note: Please read our Royal-Pedic Shipping/Delivery/Installation Policy . Delivery and Installation is included in the price for the continental U.S. Additional shipping charges will be necessary for other locations.
Option: Removal and disposal of old mattress/boxspring is available for $100 per bedset. Please place a removal order using the last "order" button on this page for the service.