See Fall Specials Here!
5% Off any Order up to $500 w/promo code OCTCUST5
by: Tommy (Pittsburgh)
"Great blower - used this Windshear 3000 air blower for my flooded basement earlier this year and it did a great job. Powerful and easy to move around to different areas."
See entire review
Windshear 3000 Air Blowers
Make moisture control, flood restoration, or drying carpets, floors and walls a snap with the Windshear air blower & dryer. Ideal as a carpet dryer after carpet cleaning for moisture removal.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of Windshear 3000 Air Blower - Moisture Control Dryer
Designed from the ground-up by engineers, the Windshear 3000 Blower & Dryer combines innovation, rugged construction, and commonsense design in an economic package. The Windshear is the answer for moisture control, moisture damage, flood restoration, is a great carpet dryer after carpet cleaning, and helps dry upholstery or floors.
Windshear 3000 Air Blower - Moisture Control Dryer are ideal for someone who...
- Needs a powerful air blower which can be used for flood restoration, as a carpet dryer, or for drying upholstery, walls, or floors (hardwood, or vinyl).
- Would like general air circulation in any facility for moisture control.
- Has recently had a fire, flood or other water damage, and needs reliable air circulation to minimize moisture damage.
- Wants to dry wet floors during rainy or snowy seasons.
- Needs angle flexibility to use dryer at various position angles.
- Prefers to use a blower with speed control - a 3-speed switch controls airflow.
- Has a need to dry difficult wet areas - airflow may be directed at three angles (0°, 33° and 90°).
- Does not have much storage space for drying equipment - these air blowers are stackable space savers.
- Durable, rotationally-molded dryer
- Dryer motor is mounted at four points. Reduces noise and vibrations and increases air blower's life
- 3 speed switch: 1600, 2000 and 2500 cfm
- 3-angle adjustment: airflow may be directed at three angles (0, 33 and 90 degrees)
- Stackable for easy storage
- Four rubber mounting shoes
- 25 foot power cord
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
- Easy to use: simply choose an angle of airflow, select a speed, plug into standard outlet, and let the blower dry your area with moisture damage or moisture control needs.
- Powerful: choose from fan speeds of 1600, 2000 and 2500 cfm.
- Durable: rotationally molded dryer, professional performance, rubber mounting shoes can't get bent or lost.
- Reduced noise: thanks to the dryer motor mounted at four points instead of three points, there is reduced noise and vibration.
- Dries hard to reach areas: the 3 angle adjustment feature is great for moisture control or flood restoration in hard to dry areas such as walls, and long 25 ft. power cord is appreciated.
- Affordable: an economic way to help with the effects of a flood, or water removal, especially without flood insurance.
- Long warranty: 10 years on rotationally molded body, 2 years on air blower parts, 1 year on labor.
- A bit heavy at 30 lbs for a person who isn't used to carrying this type of weight.
These air blowers are an ideal choice for those who need a dryer for flood restoration, or need a carpet dryer, floor dryer, wall dryer, or upholstery dryer.
Windshear 3000 Air Blowers
|CFM||1600, 2000, 2500 cfm|
|Dimensions||18" x 14" x 20.5"|
|Weight (lbs)||30 lbs.|
|Warranty||10 years on body, 2 years parts, 1 year labor|