See Fall Specials Here!
5% Off any Order up to $500 w/promo code OCTCUST5
Built Like a Tank!
by: Chip (Connecticut)
"This WhiteWing SuperDry dehumidifier felt like a bit of a gamble since only AllergyBuyersClub sells it but it is super high quality, is actually pretty quiet and super easy to move around when needed. I use this dehumidifier in a 3,000 square foot basement as a permanent solution. I like the roto mo..."
See entire review
WhiteWing SuperDry 90 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump
The WhiteWing SuperDry 90 Dehumidifier is built tough enough for restoration professionals for use in basements and crawl spaces up to 3,000 square feet. The SuperDry 90 features large, rugged wheels, sturdy handle, tough rotomoulded housing and a built-in internal pump for water removal. The WhiteWing SuperDry 90 removes more moisture per kilowatt hour than any other 90 pint dehumidifier. Fast, Free shipping. Exclusively available at AllergyBuyersClub.com.
Save $300 Plus Take an Extra 15% OFF with Code SALESUM15. Hurry - Limited Quantities!
Availability: Same or Next Business Day.
Description of WhiteWing SuperDry 90 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
The WhiteWing SuperDry 90 pint dehumidifier utilizes a smart, self-monitoring system that monitors real time performance data, automatically calculating ideal operating parameters such as fan speed and defrost cycle duration. The SuperDry 90 dehumidifier features a built-in digital humidistat for accurate maintenance of your relative humidity setting. The SuperDry90 is capable of extracting in excess of 15 gallons of moisture per day, ensuring a healthy relative humidity is achieved. A built-in handle and extra large wheels makes moving the SuperDry 90 up and down stairs very easy and a rear-mounted powercord and pump hose wrap keeps those items conveniently stowed away. In short, the WhiteWing SuperDry 90 offers amazing performance, industry leading reliability and consumer friendly controls and energy efficiency.
- Dries areas up to 3,000 square feet
- Large, rugged wheels and built-in handle make for easy maneuverability
- Compact size is lightweight, easy to maneuver and highly versatile
- Legendary, rotomoulded polyethylene housing resistes nicks and dings and anything else thrown at it
- A super-powerful 400 CFM fan creates strong circulation for air drying
- An internal pump is capable of pumping water up to 12 feet in height for easy removal
- Automatic water pump features a quick connect system for the included hosing
- Digital humidistat with smart-touch buttons, drain indicator, keylock and timer
- Self monitoring system with built-in sensors monitor performance allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments
- Washable clean air filter is included
- Outstanding low energy consumption of just 6.58Amps is less that the competition
- Low temperature operation down to 35% thanks to a hot gas defrost system
- Quiet operation rated at less than 56dbA
- Can be ducted at the dry air outlet
- Auto-restart in the event of a power interruption
- Dimensions: 24.2"W X 36"H X 24"D
- Weight: 92.6 Lbs
- ETL and CE listed
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The high-capacity WhiteWing SuperDry 90 dehumidifier is designed for use in restoration situations after flooding, as well as moist basements and crawlspaces. The SuperDry 90 dehumidifier offers unparalleled moisture removal at lower energy consumption levels than competing dehumidifiers. Designed and engineered for many years of hassle free operation.
- This dehumidifier is built to be extremely tough and designed to be rugged enough to move from job site to job site
- Built-in handle and large wheels make this dehumidifier easy to maneuver
- A long 18ft power cord allows you to access electricity at great distances
- A built-in recessed hose wrap keeps your power cord and drainage hose out of the way and free of kinks
- The included water pump hose is 20 ft long
- The SuperDry 90 features auto-restart in the event of a power failure
- Includes a washable filter for clean air
We tested a lot of dehumidifiers before developing our own WhiteWing line of professional-grade dehumidifiers for contractors, restoration professionals as well as home and business owners. The WhiteWing SuperDry 90 specifications stand on their own; 15 gallons plus of moisture extraction per day, a super-low 6.58 amps, built-in pump and nearly indestructible construction. If offers a standard 12-inch ductable outlet and a sealed, high capacity pump basin to ensure no overflows. If you have a serious moisture problem, WhiteWing is your number one choice for drying performance!
WhiteWing SuperDry 90 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
|Coverage Area||3,000 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity||Up to 15 gals. per day|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||2.45|
|Operating Temperature Range||35 to 95°F|
|Hot Gas Defrost||Yes|
|Condensate pump||Yes, Internal|
|Wheel mounted dehumidifier||Yes|
|Power Supply||115V, 60 Hz|
|Cabinet material||Rotomoulded plastic|
|Dimensions||21"W x 31"H x 19.7"D|
|Weight (lbs)||92 Lbs|