Watersafe Well Water Test Kits
A must have
by: MK (Massachusetts)
"The well water test kit is an easy to use product that assures you of your water quality. Included in this kit are tests for: bacteria, copper, iron, nitrates, pH, hardness, chlorine as well as lead and pesticides which are completed via 6 test strips and one vial. The instructions provide clear and..."
See entire review
Watersafe Well Water Test Kits
The Watersafe Well Water Test Kit contains everything you need to find out simply and accurately if your water contains unsafe or undesirable levels of 10 common contaminants. Follow instructions carefully for each test and compare results to the desired values.
Availability: Ships out within 1-2 business days.
Description of Watersafe Well Water Test Kits
The Watersafe Well Water Test Kit is an easy-to-use and accurate test to determine the safety of your well water. The EPA recommends testing your private well water at least once a year and our Well Water Test Kit is an affordable option to put your mind at ease. The kit is designed to test for all 10 of the most common types of harmful contaminants found in private water wells, including iron, copper, lead, bacteria, pesticides, nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, pH and hardness. In a matter of seconds you will have easy-to-read results to compare to EPA-recommended levels. Get professional lab results in your home and feel confident in the water you drink!
Watersafe Well Water Test Kits are ideal for someone who...
- Who needs to accurately find out if their well water contains unsafe or undesirable levels of 10 common contaminants
- Wants an affordable test kit that delivers professional lab results
- Tests 10 of the most common and potentially hazardous contaminants found in your well drinking water including:
- Coliform Bacteria: an indicator of pathogenic organisms that cause disease
- Pesticides: from agricultural uses and linked to increased cancer rates
- Nitrates: from fertilizers and animal waste and causes developmental problems
- Lead: causes developmental harm and neurological and kidney damage
- Iron: even low concentration can leave reddish brown stains
- Nitrites: from fertilizers and animal waste and can cause developmental problems
- Hardness: causes lime scale and higher detergent use
- pH: can cause heavy metal (lead) leaching and plumbing damage
- Chlorine: causes bad taste and smell
- Copper: high levels may cause gastrointestinal distress
- Compare your results with EPA-recommended levels
- Get professional lab results in your own home
- Get analytical quality results in a matter of seconds
- No special equipment or training required
- Test kit includes: Bacteria test vial, Lead/Pesticide test packet, Nitrate/Nitrite test packet, pH/Hardness/Chlorine test packet, Copper test packet and Iron test packet
Water Test Desired Value:
EPA maximum contaminant levels or guideline standards
|Lead||Below 15 ppb|
|Pesticides (altrazine)||Below 3ppb (atrazine), Below 4ppb (simazine)||Nitrate||Below 1.0 ppm|
|Total Nitrate/Nitrate||Below 10.0 ppm|
|Total Chlorine||Below 4 ppm|
|pH||6.5 to 8.5|
|Total Hardness||50 ppm or less|
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com