See All Fall Specials Here!
$50 Off any Order over $400 w/promo code FALL50
$20 Off any Order over $200 w/promo code FALL20
Watersafe Water Testing Science Project – 10 Pack
Science Project 10 Pack maximizes your scientific discovery, containing test materials for up 10 different water samples. Test water for: Lead, Bacteria, Pesticides, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, Hardness & pH levels.
Availability: Ships out within 1-2 business days.
Description of Watersafe Water Testing Science Project – 10 Pack
Clean drinking water is vital to your health. Our all-inclusive Watersafe Water Testing Science Project allows you to take action and get involved with results appearing right before your eyes! The Science Project 10 pack maximizes your scientific discovery and contains materials to test your water for Lead, Bacteria, Pesticides, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, Hardness and pH levels. For students, your next environmental science or ecology project will be a snap! The Science Project kit includes ready-to-use data sheets, charts and an interactive CD to help record, analyze, compare and display your findings. Watersafe Science Project kits help you design the perfect science experiment right in your own home!
Watersafe Water Testing Science Project – 10 Pack are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a fun and interactive science project kit to test for 8 common contaminants that may be present in your drinking water.
- Wants a clear and scientifically designed experiment for their next science project.
- Includes all supplies necessary to conduct scientific investigation
- Contains test materials for up to 10 different water samples/sources
- Test water for 8 common contaminants:
- Bacteria: such as strains of E. Coli that may cause bacterial illness
- Lead: which may cause developmental harm, neurological and kidney damage Results relate to USEPA standards for each contaminant
- Pesticides: from possible agricultural uses and linked to increased cancer rates
- Nitrates/Nitrites: from fertilizers and animal waste and can cause developmental problems
- Chlorine: produces bad taste and smell
- Hardness: causes lime scale and higher detergent use
- pH: can cause heavy metal (lead) leaching and plumbing damage
- Ready-to-use data sheets help you record your results quickly and efficiently
- Interactive CD displays and compares your findings. Simply enter your data and print out your results
- Easy enough for elementary students yet scientifically sophisticated enough for high school experiments or projects
- For testing water kit includes: 1 Bacteria test vial, 1 Lead/Pesticide test packet, 1 Nitrate/Nitrite test packet and 1 pH/Hardness/Chlorine test packet
- Also includes: suggested project outline, presentation-ready data recording sheet, background information on water purity and ideas for water source comparisons
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com