Final Day - No Extension!
5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code FALLFIVE
Watersafe Drinking Water Pesticide Test Kits
One step test kit that detects two of the most common pesticides used in the United States at the EPA maximum contaminant level. Simple to use with results in 10 minutes.
Availability: Ships out within 1-2 business days.
Description of Watersafe Drinking Water Pesticide Test Kits
You may know about the possibility of pesticides on your fruit and vegetables, however now it is not uncommon to find pesticide contamination in your drinking water. Find out if dangerous levels of pesticides are flowing into your home with our do-it-yourself Watersafe Drinking Water Pesticide Test Kit. The simple, easy-to-use kit tests for two of the most common pesticides used in the United States at or below the EPA Maximum Contaminant Level (atrazine-3ppb and simazine-4ppb). Using methods based on EPA recommendations you will receive laboratory-level accuracy and results within 10 minutes.
Watersafe Drinking Water Pesticide Test Kits are ideal for someone who...
- Would like to know whether there are dangerous levels of pesticides in your drinking water.
- Live in a community that requires regular testing of your water supply and need an easy, simple and affordable drinking water pesticide test kit.
- One-step kit tests for 2 of the most common pesticides in the United States - Atrazine and Simazine
- Test kit includes: one Pesticide test strip, one sample vial, one dropper pipette, and desiccant packet (to be discarded)
- Detects chemicals at or below the EPA Maximum Contaminant level (Atrazine – 3 ppb and Simazine 4 ppb)
- Receive accurate results in just 10 minutes
- Easy to follow directions
- No mixing or measuring required
- EPA testing methods
How do I perform the test
1. Take all contents out of the foil packet. Using dropper pipette, place water sample in the test vial. To pick up sample, tightly squeeze the bulb at the end of the pipette and place the open end into water sample. Release the bulb to pick up sample and next squeeze the bulb to add the sample to the vial. Use only one pipette-full of water. Swirl vial gently for several seconds. Place vial on a flat surface
2. Place the Watersafe test strip into test vial, with arrows pointing down
3. Wait 10 minutes. Do not disturb strip or vial during this time. Blue lines will appear on the strip
4. Take the strip out of the vial and read results:
- Negative: the LEFT line (next to number 1) is darker than the RIGHT line (next to number 2). If you only see the LEFT line, the test is negative.
- Positive: the RIGHT line (next to number 2) is darker than the LEFT line (next to number 1), or lines are equally dark.
Note: if no lines appear, or both lines are very light, the test did not run properly and the result is not valid. If a test strip shows a positive result, your water sample may contain pesticides at a toxic level.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com