See Specials Here!
10% Off any Order $400+ w/promo code FALLSALE10
5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code FALLSALE5
Watersafe Drinking Water Full Lab Analysis
Comprehensive lab analysis kit gives you a printed report with a 103-item contaminant check. Fast, reliable shipping.
Availability: Ships out within 1-2 business days.
Description of Watersafe Drinking Water Full Lab Analysis
The Watersafe Drinking Water Full Lab Analysis allows you to get your drinking water tested for 77 different contaminants such as bacteria, aluminum, iron, copper, fluoride, hardness, nitrates, benzene, MTBE and Trihalomethanes. Overall, the analysis checks for Bacteria (presence/absence for coliform and E.coli), 19 heavy metals, 11 inorganic metals, 5 organic chemicals, 47 volatile organic chemicals and 20 pesticides, herbicides and PCBs. The water sampling kit includes full, comprehensive instructions and all materials needed to collect and send off a water sample to the laboratory. A certified team of scientists will analyze your drinking water and provide you a report with results and how they stack up against the EPA’s maximum contaminant level. The quick, easy to understand and accurate results lets you know exactly what’s in the water you use every day. The Full Lab Analysis is an affordable and reliable tool when taking the correct steps with providing the fresh, drinking water you deserve.
Watersafe Drinking Water Full Lab Analysis are ideal for someone who...
- Wants easy to understand and accurate results of what is potentially in their drinking water.
- Needs professional lab results that compare to the EPA's maximum contaminant level for 77 different contaminants including bacteria, fluoride, hardness, benzene and arsenic.
- Easy to use sample collection kit: Simply fill the vial with water and mail to lab
- Will receive a written report with your results and how they stack up against the EPA's maximum contaminant level for a variety of different contaminants including:
- Bacteria: total coliform and E.coli (presence/absence
- Metals: Aluminum, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Selenium, Silver, Sodium, Zinc
- Inorganic Chemicals: Alkalinity, Chloride, Fluoride, Nitrate as N, Nitrite as N, Sulfate, Hardness, pH (standard units), Total dissolved solids, Turbidity
- Organic Chemicals – Trihalomethanes: Bromoform, Bromodichloromethane, Chloroform, Dibromochloromethane, Total THMs
- Organic Chemicals – Volatiles: Benzene, Vinyl Chloride, Carbon Tetrachloride, 1,2-Dichloroethane, Trichloroethene (TCE), Bromobenzene, Bromomethane, Chlorobenzene, Chloroethane, Ethylbenzene, Styrene, Toluene, Xylene and much more
- 20 pesticides, herbicides and PCBs
- Laboratory performs analysis according to US EPA and industry standard methods to meet state compliance requirements
- Test results are typically completed and mailed within 7-10 business days from the date samples are received at the laboratory
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com