See All Specials Here!
10% Off any Order $400+ w/promo code CANDY10
5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code CANDY5
Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis
This low-cost lab Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis kit gives you a printed report with a 30-item contaminant check.
Availability: Ships out within 1-2 business days.
Description of Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis
The Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis allows you to get your drinking water tested for 30 different contaminants such as aluminum, iron, copper, fluoride, hardness and nitrates. Overall, the analysis checks for 19 metals and 11 organic chemicals. The water sampling kit includes full, comprehensive instructions and all materials needed to collect and send off a water sample to the laboratory. A certified team of scientists will analyze your drinking water and provide you a report with results and how they stack up against the EPA’s maximum contaminant level. The accurate and easy to understand results lets you know exactly what's in the water you use every day. The Basic Lab Analysis is an affordable and reliable tool when taking the correct steps with providing the fresh, drinking water you deserve.
Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis are ideal for someone who...
- Wants easy to understand and accurate results of what is potentially in their drinking water.
- Needs professional lab results that compare to the EPA's maximum contaminant level for 30 different contaminants.
- Easy to use sample collection kit: Simply fill the vial with water and mail to lab
- Will receive a written report with your results and how they stack up against the EPA’s maximum contaminant level for 30 different contaminants including:
- Metals: Aluminum, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Potassium, Selenium, Silica, Silver, Sodium, Zinc
- Other Inorganic Chemicals: Alkalinity, Chloride, Fluoride, Hardness, Nitrate, Nitrite, Orthophosphate, pH, Sulfate, Total Dissolved Solids, Turbidity
- Laboratory performs analysis according to US EPA and industry standard methods to meet state compliance requirements
- Test results are typically completed and mailed within 7-10 business days from the date samples are received at the laboratory
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com