by: Wednesday (Boston)
"I recently acquired a "new" love seat for our house and couldn't be happier about it but naturally, I wanted to clean it up a bit. As you can never be to careful, I decided steam cleaning would be the most practical and efficient solution. The vapamore primo seemed to be a perfect solution. The unit..."
See entire review
Vapamore MR100 Primo Steam Cleaners
The Vapamore MR-100 Primo uses steam to deep clean, remove stains and kill germs, bacteria and dust mites without the use of harsh chemicals. Eco-friendly, non-toxic and effective. Includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty on boiler, heating element and all internal electronic parts. Fast, free shipping.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaners
Stop wasting time and money cleaning with mops, buckets, rags, brooms and chemical household cleaners. The Vapamore MR-100 Primo is a multi-use vapor steam cleaner that uses the power of 220°F steam and a variety of attachments, making it perfectly suited to fit all of your bedbug, dust mite and overall cleaning needs. Simply put, the Vapamore quickly cleans and sanitizes a variety of surfaces and those hard to reach cracks and crevices without the use of harmful chemicals and vapors. The fun, bright yellow vapor steam cleaner features a compact and ergonomic design for easy maneuverability, a regulator control to adjust the steam pressure and convenient on-board tool caddy. Overall, we were impressed by this small dynamo and how it made the home look and feel so fresh and clean.
Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaners are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a simple, easy-to-use, and lightweight vapor steam cleaner to clean and sanitize everyday messes.
- Has chemical sensitivity, allergies or asthma and would like to clean without harsh chemicals and vapors.
- Wants an efficient way to clean the home without spending money on numerous cleaning products.
- User-friendly, lightweight and compact steam cleaner
- Single fill boiler constructed of stainless steel
- Regulator control on unit
- On-board storage compartment
- Equipped with a Ceme Italian solenoid to eliminate water and condensation build up in the hose
- Indicator lights for heating and in-use
- Attachments twist and lock securely into place
- Hassle free retractable power cord
- Solid rubberized wheels
- Carry handle with rubber grip
- Included accessories: steam gun & hose, floor cleaning head, triangle corner brush, 2 extension tubes, water level dipstick, carpet slider, microfiber floor pad, detail accessory adapter, jet nozzle tool, detail scraper tool, nylon grout brush, nylon brush (medium), nylon brush (large), brass metal brush, clothes/fabric tool, fabric tool cotton cover, smooth surface squeegee, measuring cup, fill funnel, accessory storage bag and a replacement o-ring set
- Lifetime warranty on boiler, heating element and all internal electronic parts
The Vapamore Vapor Steam Cleaning System is endlessly adaptable, offering unsurpassed cleaning power for every room of your house. You won't need a different cleaning machine for each job when you can put your Vapamore to work on any task. Below are just some of the ways you can use your versatile Vapamore Steam System to clean your home and beyond.
- In the Bathroom: Remove soap scum and grime from your shower, tub, sink, tile floors, grout, and more. Sanitize all bathroom surfaces, inhibiting the growth of mildew, mold, and bacteria.
- In the Kitchen: Sanitize kitchen surfaces, such as countertops, floors, and refrigerator interiors. Remove grease, stains, and build-up from stoves, ovens, and kitchen vents.
- For carpets, fabric, and upholstery: Spot-clean carpets to remove spills and stains, while killing germs and dust mites. Steam upholstery, bedding, mattresses, and pillows to kill dust mites and allergens. Steam wrinkles and odors out of clothing, getting a fresh, just-pressed look.
- Around the House: Clean dirt and oily residue in sliding glass door and window tracks. Clear dust from vertical blinds and shades, and clean windows and glass without smudging. Disinfect and deodorize pet beds, bird cages, cat litter boxes, and other pet areas. Clear dirt, pet hair, and dust from your duct work and vents. Clean mold and mineral deposits in damp areas such as basements and bathrooms. Outdoors: Remove dirt, mold, and mildew from decks and outdoor furniture. Quickly clean muddy sports equipment, such as golf clubs. Detail car interiors, including carpet, upholstery, and wheels.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
The Vapamore MR-100 Primo is equipped with many of the same features as the previous MR-100 model but is now more compact, lighter and includes a few more attachments for added versatility. The Primo is the perfect companion for those who want an entry-level steam cleaner for quick, chemical free cleaning at an attractive price point.
- The Vapamore Primo is an effective steam cleaning unit that is simple and user-friendly enough for those who are just beginning to clean with steam. We recommend this machine for those with smaller to mid-sized homes, condos or apartments.
- It has a nice compact and lightweight design which allowed us to maneuver around easily. We also enjoyed the fact that it is equipped with a convenient carry handle and durable caster wheels.
- The Vapamore Primo comes with a variety of standard accessories fit for tackling almost any type of cleaning task throughout the home. The nylon brushes made for quick clean up on the grease and oil build-up on the oven, splattered food in the microwave and the tile grout in the bathroom.
- With use of the floor brush and microfiber towel, the Primo was able to loosen gunk, coffee stains and other spills on impact and made for effortless work with cleaning floors. And best of all the steam was hot and dry leaving the floors sparkling clean without puddles of water or streaking.
- Another unique feature to the floor brush is it is equipped with bristles for scrubbing and loosening those tougher gunk build-up and stains. Then simply attach the microfiber cloth to gather up the debris.
- Can steam clean for up to 50 – 60 minutes which is satisfying enough to fully clean an apartment or entire kitchen and bathroom. Furthermore, the Primo maintained an acceptable steam pressure while blasting away dirt and grime.
- A regulator control located on the unit allows the user to adjust the pressure between low and high. For example, for those delicate surfaces it is ideal to use a lower steam pressure.
- Finally a steam cleaner with an on-board tool caddy! The majority of the tools fit nice and snug right on the unit.
- The power cord is at an acceptable length of 18' so you can extend the area in which you are cleaning. Plus the cord will automatically retract by simply pushing down on its rewind switch located on the unit.
- The steam hose can be detached for easy storage.
- Comes with an outstanding lifetime limited warranty on the boiler, heating element and all internal electronics when utilized for normal household use.
- The Vapamore doesn't have the capacity and power to deep clean very large areas at a time. As previously mentioned, it is recommended for smaller to mid-sized areas.
- The steam isn't as dry compared to our more expensive models but we never had a problem with the Vapamore leaving floors and areas soaking wet.
- Is not equipped with a pressure gauge.
Our reviewers were pleased with the quality of the accessory tools, steam pressure and temperature. The MR-100 Primo is ideal for removing stains, grease, dirt, cleaning tile grout, as well as destruction of bed bugs and dust mites. The new Primo offers improved compact design, stronger construction, longer cleaning time and additional accessory tools, yet it is still set at the same affordable price point! After much testing and review we are proud to offer the Vapamore Primo as an economical and user-friendly solution for those who are just beginning to steam clean or are seeking a handy unit for quick, light cleaning a few times a month.
Vapamore MR-100 Primo Vapor Steam Cleaners
|Tip Temperature||210° - 220°F|
|Operating Pressure||3.5 Bar
Permissible Pressure: 5 Bar
|Tank Capacity||1.6 liters|
|Heat up time||11 minutes|
|Operating Time||50 – 60 minutes|
|Hose length||6 ft.|
|Power Cord Length||18 ft.|
|Boiler Material||Stainless steel|
|Wattage & Power Consumption||1500 watts, 120V, 60Hz|
|Dimensions||13"L x 15"H x 10"D|
|Warranty||1 yr parts, accessories, housing. Lifetime warranty boiler, heating element, internal electronic parts|