Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream
This moisturizing skin cream has been discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the Ginesis Moisturizing Lotion.
Description of Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream
Our Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream is specially formulated to moisturize and soothe red, dry, irritated, cracking or itchy skin without the common chemical irritants found in many skin care products. Often recommended by dermatologists, the long-lasting Skin Cream is non-irritating, non-staining and non-comedogenic. The effective cream easily absorbs on the face, hands, feet and body to treat multiple skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and sensitive skin associated with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS). Your skin will feel nourished and hydrated like never before! Available in a 4 ounce tube or 1 pound jar with convenient pump.
Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream are ideal for someone who...
- Has sensitive, dry skin or MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) and needs a moisturizing skin cream that is free of chemical irritants.
- Who would like an effective moisturizer that provides relief from eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis and other dermatologic problems.
- Non-greasy, long-lasting moisturizing lotion: quickly absorbed, easy-to-spread and non-comedogenic
- Effectively soothes red, irritated, cracking or itchy skin. Also soothes and retards the blistering of sunburn
- Beneficial in skin problems such as atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis and ichthyosis
- Can be used as a night cream and for massage on the face, hands, feet and body
- Non-irritating, and non-staining
- Used as a compounding base by physicians and pharmacists
- Free of common chemical irritants including: dyes, fragrance and masking fragrances, parabens, lanolin and derivatives, formaldehyde releasers and irritating preservatives
- Ingredients: an oil-in-water emulsion type vanishing cream base composed of purified water, white petrolatum, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitol solution, ceteareth-20, simethicone, glyceryl monostearate, polyethylene glycol monostearate, sorbic acid, BHT
- Sizes available: 4 oz. tube or 1 lb. jar with pump dispenser
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com