Sienna Eco Pro Steam Cleaners
The Sienna Eco Pro Steam Cleaner is a healthy, economical and user-friendly choice for cleaning the home. Free shipping, steam cleaner reviews and comparisons by consumer experts.
This item is temporarily on backorder. As an alternative we recommend the Reliable EnviroMate BRIO Steam Cleaner.
Availability: Shipping 08/04/2017, reserve now
Description of Sienna Eco Pro Steam Cleaners
The Sienna Eco Pro steam cleaner is an economical multipurpose steam cleaner that cleans without using harsh chemical cleaning products to sanitize and deodorize your home. This powerful steamer provides 1500 Watts of professional steam pressure up to 4 BAR, and is ready to use in minutes. An impressive 23 piece accessory kit includes attachments that are useful for cleaning jobs that will leave your home spotless. You will clean floors, counters, bathrooms, windows, wall and more. The stainless steel boiler is large enough to provide up to 40 minutes on high steam per fill. There are controls for steam output, a locking trigger control, a steam ready light indicator that lets you know when you can begin steaming and a refill indicator light. Includes a manufacturers 1-year warranty.
Sienna Eco Pro Steam Cleaners are ideal for someone who...
- Would like a steam cleaner to quickly tackle everyday cleaning tasks
- Prefers an economical, user-friendly steam cleaner
- Is sensitive to chemicals and traditional household cleaners and would like a non-toxic, natural way to clean
- Wants reduce the use of chemical cleaners
- Safely clean using 100% chemical-free dry 220°F vapor steam
- Single fill boiler constructed of stainless steel
- Includes 23 cleaning accessory attachments
- Provides continuous steam for 40 minutes
- Steam output regulator
- Safety trigger
- Power on/off indicator
- Easy carry handle on unit
- Maneuverable solid wheels
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
The Eco Pro steam cleaner from Sienna is a very good steam cleaner for the price. Sure, you won't get the same features as with a more expensive steam cleaner but if you're shopping for your first steam cleaning appliance the Eco Pro should be seriously considered. In short, we know of no other canister steam cleaner that offers the volume and quality of tools in comparison at this price point.
- Cleans and sanitizes surfaces without chemicals
- Affordable and effective all purpose cleaning tool
- Compact and lightweight is maneuverable and easy to carry
- Provides a dry steam with minimal dripping
- Includes a variety of attachments for attacking a wide range of cleaning tasks
- The steam hose is permanently connected to the canister which makes it prone to damage.
We have been working with Sienna since they rolled out their very first products and we are constantly asking for a higher end canister steam cleaner for our customers. Well, while this is not a premium machine, it is a serious steam cleaner for the money. It quickly produces very dry steam enabling it to tackle some difficult cleaning tasks. The accessory list is more than impressive and even offers a new roller-style attachment that is ideal for cleaning upholstery, bedding and more. Construction is solid and basic steam cleaner features are all there for your benefit. Best of all, it will reduce your use of chemical cleaners while producing impressive cleaning results.
Sienna Eco Pro Steam Cleaner
|Accessories included||23 peice accessory kit|
|Operating Pressure||4 BAR|
|Indicators||Empty, Power On/Off|
|Steam regulation control||Yes|
|Heat up time||5 minutes|
|Boiler Material||Stainless steel|
|Wattage & Power Consumption||1500 watts, 120 V|
|Dimensions||14"H x 15"L x 10"D|
|Weight (without water):||17.5 lbs.|