5% Off Order up to $500 w/Code: FINALSUM5
SecureSleep™ Bed Bug Crib Mattress Covers
Protect your baby's mattress from bed bug and dust mite infestation with our SecureSleep crib mattress cover.
Availability: Ships out in 1-2 business days within the U.S. only.
Customers also bought
Description of SecureSleep™ Bed Bug Crib Mattress Covers
Protect your baby's bed from beg bug and dust mite infestation so they have enjoy a safe, comfortable sleep. Our premium SecureSleep™ crib mattress encasements fully encase the mattress to prevent bed bugs and dust mites from moving in or out. Entomologist tested, these encasements feature patented zipper technology with 3-way protection and reinforced zipper closure and seams. The soft, breathable encasements are made from a micro-polyester and have an interior nano-urethane lining making them impenetrable, liquid resistant and durable. They are treated for anti-microbial and anti-bacterial protection and are hypo-allergenic providing a safe, bed bug free sleep environment for you baby that is completely pesticide free.
Bed bugs are a real and serious problem that requires a real and serious solution. These encasements are different than standard dust mite and anti-allergen covers because bed bugs can not bite through the fabric and there are no gaps around the zipper closure for bed bugs to sneak through, both common problems with standard encasements. Make sure to protect your mattress, box spring and pillows from bed bug infestation by using our
SecureSleep™ Bed Bug Crib Mattress Covers are ideal for someone who...
- Lives in an apartment complex
- Lives in a close quarters with many other people
- Travels frequently
- Has bed bug infestation
- Is worried about bed bug infestation
- Is allergic to dust mites
- Affordable all-in-one barrier
- Blocks dust mites and bed bugs
- Bed bug entry, exit and bite proof
- Liquid resistant (sweat, drinks, body fluids)
- Soft and comfortable to sleep on
- Breathable, not hot or noisy
- Made from woven micro-polyester (not vinyl)
- Nano-urethane inside lining
- Prolongs life of Mattress, box spring and pillows
- Patent pending micro zipper technology
- 3 sided micro-tooth zipper track
- Triangulated seal
- Velcro security plate to ensure bed bugs can not borrow through zipper closure
- Impenetrable reinforced seams
- Durable and machine washable
- Tear resistant
- Life time warranty
- Lab tested by biologists at ICR Inc.
- Entomologist recommended
- Endorsed by the American Sleep Association (ASA)
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Bed Bug Bite Proof|
|2. Bed Bug Escape Proof|
|3. Zipper Quality|
|4. Tightness of Seams|
|5. Quality of Mattress & Pillow Covers|
|6. Quality of Box Spring Cover|
|7. Sleeping Comfort: quiet and soft under sheets (no plastic feel)|
|9. Easy to put on|
|10. Manufacturer's Warranty|
When in search of good bed bug covers you need a cover that not only prevents bed bugs from escaping but also prevents bed bugs from biting. A good bed bug cover must also be breathable for a comfortable night's sleep. The Secure Sleep bed bug covers have been specifically designed to deliver the ultimate protection against bed bugs with scientifically-tested and patent pending zipper technology and special bite-proof fabric.
- The special reinforced zippers have Velcro and extra fabric to ensure a secure closure that will not let sneaky bed bugs in or out
- Comfortable to sleep on - The American Sleep Association (ASA) conducted rigorous testing in both real-world sleep environments and a state-of-the-art sleep laboratory on the SecureSleep bed bug covers and they passed with flying colors, receiving the exclusive endorsement of the ASA.
- Great Value and Protection for Baby! These covers protect against more than just bed bugs. They keep dust mites, pollens, dust, molds, fungus and bio-fluids from contaminating your mattress, box spring and pillows to help provide a healthier night's sleep.
- These come with a lifetime warranty so you know they will last!
- Because these are a synthetic fabric with a polyurethane laminate, they could potentially irritate a child with extreme sensitive skin or multiple chemical sensitivities
The SecureSleep bed bug encasements are a #1 choice on my list. They offer unbeatable protection against bed bug bites and their special reinforced zippers make it impossible for bed bugs to escape or enter these covers. The micro-polyester fabric feels soft to the touch and you would never know it has a laminate layer. Their exclusive endorsement from the American Sleep Association (ASA) increases my confidence in these cover's ability to provide a safe, healthy, and comfortable sleep environment. Not to mention they are covered by a lifetime warranty! What's more, these encasing offer all the benefits of a dust mite cover providing an impenetrable barrier to dust mites and their allergens, pollens, dust, molds, fungus and bio-fluids.